3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoXtrot777 30.06.20 11:17 am

Season Pass (Doom (2016))

I have a question the Season Pass on steam is 1799 rubles. It says that by purchasing the Season Pass, I will receive three DLC packs. But supplements individually cost 499 rubles, and three times for 499 as it is not equal to 1799 or even less. So what's the catch of the Season Pass, what does that mean? Can anyone take it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
deeppurple1968 30.06.20

FoXtrot777
Generally, additions are only six and not three:

Fallout 4 - Far Harbor
Fallout 4 - The Vault-Tec Workshop
Fallout 4 - Contraptions Workshop
4 Fallout - Nuka-World
Fallout 4 - Wasteland Workshop
Fallout 4 - Automatron

They are all included in the Season Pass.

D
DemonXL1080 30.06.20

deeppurple1968
Boy put your glasses on, forum name and game mean anything to you ? What does Fallout 4 ???

m
m0LoT 30.06.20

FoXtrot777
This is not the last additions!

d
deeppurple1968 30.06.20

THINK970
Ahah, damn, I haven't mistaken)) Seems to be in the news but this topic caught between Fallout 4, and I wasn't paying attention)

B
Bullet_Magnit 30.06.20

Nothing is cool does not - and basically do not need.

L
Lord Altair 30.06.20

DLC 2 and 3 give the old demons, and 1 new. DLC 1 gives an older but modified the gun, and 2 and 3 new weapons. Especially from 2 gun DLC is a nightmare, in a good way.

N
NeGativ-kage 30.06.20

FoXtrot777 wrote:
by purchasing the Season Pass, I will receive three DLC packs. But supplements individually cost 499 rubles, and three times for 499 as it is not equal to 1799 or even less. So what's the catch of the Season Pass, what does that mean? Can anyone take it?
Season Pass no advantages over purchasing all DLC separately will not. The idea is that the season pass is cheaper than buying each DLC separately if you buy not falling under discounts. And the fact that the price is in rubles not fit (the Season pass is more expensive than all the combined DLC) is a joint conversion of the ruble/dollar for dollar, the season pass comes out 5 bucks cheaper than if you buy each DLC separately.

N
NeGativ-kage 30.06.20

m0LoT wrote:
This is not the last additions!
Like at the office.the site says that all paid add-ons will only have three. Ie DLC 3 Bloodfall is the last.