3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fanat Obsesseda 30.06.20 11:17 am

Full Dex beaver. (Diablo 2)

In this topic I present to you the build barbarian double throw barbarian or Ranger, because the world is the second devil is indeed broad and complex, and familiar to all kontaktni tank, in PVM, is the place to be in this interpretation.

1) STATS:
Throw everything into dex to increase damage with the throw.

2) SKILLS;

Bash - passing made one.

Double Swing - 20. Is synergy for our main attacking skill at +8%. Maxim get +160%.

Double Throw - our main and only attack) is greater than one throw is not necessary, as growth increases only AR, and it will be more than enough.

Leap - to invest 10-15 points in order, given the +skills from items and inventory, knockback worked at a maximum distance (16.6 yards on 17 level)
That will allow the character, with its zero survivability, is almost always to keep the monsters at a distance, avoiding damage.

Throwing Mastery - 20. AR, DMG, CS.

Next free program!
If there is a BO-beaver branch, shouting can be avoided in General, and her in return, how to invest in passive for resists, armor, and speed, depending on what the character will be missed.

3) EKIP:

ARMOR - Fortitude.
HELMET - Gulliam Face 15ias + ed/min dmg max.
BELT - String or Dungo.
GLOVES - LoH are good or fornication craft with str.
BOOTS - War Travelers.
RINGS - 1 Raven + rare/bloodcraft with str
AMULET - Highlord.

WEAPONS - and here the most interesting, and I would even say exotic. The best average damage of the missile weapon has the Ghost Glaive, however, and the fewest in the pack than any other.
Just do the mind needs to calculate DPS for different variations of weapons, but I stupidly lazy :) I did character rocked for fun, chopping mobs in the cabbage it without all these complex formulas.

In the case javelinов need 4.
Two essential with repl quanity and high ed + more.
And similar non-essential craft or rare items for swap that you can fix while everki restored.

4) INVENTORY:
Torch, of any))), charmy with str (+ any other bonuses) under the armor, the remains of slaughtered dmg/ar/life.

5) MERK:
ARMOR - Treachery in at Bolva.
GUN - Reaper Toll, preferably eth. It amn.
HELMET - Vampir gaze ias jeweled.

The task of making a viable tank, which will delay the monsters, and take a punch. Big DReduced, high Leech, fast attack, and decor! And no honepage this beaver so does not strengthen.

6)the RESULT:
Character combat) Impressive damage from a distance, all the conditions in order to her distance, to keep at it. The problematic locations do not have.
Of fat cons, constant runs to the city for odcinkow that slows down the sweep, and rather tedious pumping at low levels.
Thank you all for your attention.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Resu 30.06.20

give the save game from the single to the actual mapping

R
Resu 30.06.20

Fan Obsessed wrote:
In the case javelinов need 4.
Two essential with repl quanity and high ed + more.
And similar non-essential craft or rare items for swap that you can fix while everki restored
although... well, it nafig

q
qPash 30.06.20

Two kefir Lacerator to help. I can't recall whether socketid, would insert the OC for example.

R
Rivnyanyn 30.06.20

Pitesti Lacerator and Warshrike in conjunction with Razortail.

O
Obsessed 30.06.20

That will allow the character, with its zero survivability, is almost always to keep the monsters at a distance, avoiding damage.
Fan Obsessed, the soul?

D
DanuJIa 30.06.20

Instead Gulliama would wear Arrerat.
Instead LoHov craft blood-I (20 ias, 10 CB, +life|mana lich, +++) or Steelrend (with power will be a problem).
Here of weapons more difficult - Lacerator eliminated, as AD and decoration merc will interfere with each other. You can try based in Perth. Wraith Flight, and the second hand ranny Balrog Spear (+2 to barbarian skills, +ias, +ED, + Attack Rating/Max Damage (Based On Character Level) ethereal, restore number). Don't know whether there is such a set of properties.
Ring blood-Kraft will be fine (although the Angelic combo as a plan B).
The belt would leave Dunga.
Instead of WT would suit still Rider.

f
fablecss 30.06.20

still quite profitable bafat foot demon,because at times raise ar

F
Fanat Obsesseda 30.06.20

Thanks for the tips, comments ;)

qPash
In Laceratio you can't make a socket. Yes, and they are rather weak even kefir.

Rivnyanin
Thank you) considered this option, but despite the piercing, the damage will be too small.

DanuJIa
Arreat - specks), angelic combo for ar NN enough. Boots you can on the riders, but on personal feelings W interesting.

Obsessed
Hi, I'm your fan :O

Here's to all dear friends question whether there are General in nature, eth repl quanity 275-300ed with fool's mod ( ar + max dmg per lvl ) Darts?

m
minovalo 30.06.20

http://diablo3.ingame.de/diablodb/affix_index.php?lang=en&version=lod&patch=111

Q
QLinkee 30.06.20

Fan Obsessed wrote:
Here's to all dear friends question whether there are General in nature, eth repl quanity 275-300ed with fool's mod ( ar + max dmg per lvl ) Darts?
Yeah, PG — good luck :)

R
Rivnyanyn 30.06.20

>>are there any General in nature, eth repl quanity 275-300ed with fools mod
One thing I will say for sure - the chances of finding pohojii snizjatsja at times, if you search for SIM mega-build;)