3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LittelBro 30.06.20 02:32 pm

For those who really understand the PC and iron.

In General, it's time for me to buy a new PC, but of course can be much cheaper to build my own, almost doubled. But the problem is that like and can, but still want advice.
PC collect game, in the area of 25-35 thousand rubles, on this site http://technopoint.ru/catalog/17aa575016404e77/komplektuyushhie-dlya-pk/

So the request that you would help me pick the right hardware, I'll be glad to have your help.
You need almost everything - Motherboard, CPU (AMD), RAM (I know that Kingston HyperX is good, but if you know better, please advise), video card (AMD/GTX, in my opinion, both companies are good and both have as pluses and minuses.), the power supply (that's my bad, now I have 450 WATTS, so I don't know whether a more powerful PSU or not), hard disk (not needed, I have 1 TB, I think that's enough), SDD accelerator (they do not ponimayu anything, but I ponel it helps), like all.

I will be glad and grateful for your help.
P/S if you do not understand, that all the iron to look at the site so as to buy I'll be all there.
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUSUL1 30.06.20

LittelBro
And cooler what's yours? For 90W or 125W, potomu as a stock cooler zainoulline not pull cooling FX, to it the box is already deplorable (because you're not going FX at face value to use?, at least in native 4 GHz it should be displayed), as does the 125W, but what else is not expensive tower for 3-4 tube and a 90-120mm fan can pull it off and will not sound annoying
For example, Zalman CNPS5X Performa
And if memory Taby one strap, it is possible for the first time, another to buy the same 8Gb while that should suffice=)

R
Ryazancev 30.06.20

SUSUL1
Zalman CNPS5X Performa (power dissipation -105 W) Is very small for FXа. Have 6 heat pipes. I have Zalman 5 tubes (2 turntables). In Dying Light warms to 64 degrees.

S
SUSUL1 30.06.20

Ryazancev
FX up to 75 uhflecjd normally keeps/
Just a friend of mine was put in at all deepcool gammaxx 300на Phenom955 (same 125W), was fine
Of course it is better that more powerful, at least deepcool gammaxx 400 and Performa 10, but then the issue price and their presence in the store begins to play with the value

R
Ryazancev 30.06.20

SUSUL1
I have is a Zalman 10X Flex with two fans on two computers. The fx 8350 with the auto voltage of about 1,416 heated 65 under load. And phenom 2 at a voltage of 1,455 heated no more than 55.
In fact it turns out that a Hairdryer 2 somehow runs cooler!

S
SUSUL1 30.06.20

Ryazancev
1.416 V when car load?! OO!
He factory maximum voltage is 1.4 V mode Turboboost
And the frequency of which when you work it?
If 4.4 GHz, it is the norm=)
FXпосле 4.2 starts to eat where essentially face value

R
Ryazancev 30.06.20

SUSUL1
frequency 4620