3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 30.06.20 02:33 pm

Question about monitor with 144 Hz.

I recently purchased the monitor aoc g2460fq 144 Hz. The video card I have MSI GTX 1070 and CPU i5 4460. I noticed a small problem in many games. For example in games like cs go, titanfall 2, where more than 100 fps, the game runs smoothly, but like deus ex, batman, withcher 3, I notice that sort of freezes and small lags. The Fraps shows fps between 50-80 in all games, but there are some freezes, although the game runs smoothly. It turns out that all the games worked perfectly no lag, it need 144 fps? In the panel nvidia also dug, vertical sync on a different turn but with the same result, with such shooters like rainbow six siege my fps is between 90 and 100 shots, but I have the feeling that the mouse lag.
PS I have noticed such a nuance. If panel NVIDIA completely disable vertical sync ( for example in rainbow six) in the menu you will have more than 1000 frames, but the menu lag, depending on the speed of movement of the mouse and in the beginning of the game sometimes too, there are hard freezes. But if Vert. sync to put the Management app 3D, then you will would like fps locked at 144, but the games will be more noticeable latency the mouse (if it floats), although in game Vert sync is off.
Sundry please read and answer)
0 Comments
Sort by: