3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BeaverSid 30.06.20 02:33 pm

Hidden jobs (Mass Effect 3)

When you first visit the Citadel decided to listen to the conversations of the inhabitants, the stories you will not hear in full during one visit to the location (the falls several times to go).
Embassy:
- An elderly woman and an employee of the Embassy.
Hospital Guerta:
The YMCA Alliance and the Doctor;
Psychologist and Azari *.
Doc D24:
- Serving soldier and his wife *.
After listening to the conversations marked with a * on the Terminal of the Spectra (in the center of the query Spectra) appeared record higher benefits for spouses of military personnel and weapons Permit for Azari-hunter, with the possibility of solving them (like the financing on the Basis of Gray Mediator).
The resolution of these records affect the military resources of the protection unit of the Citadel.
At the moment on the Battle terminal (Normandy) records the detachment of the protection of the citadel I have, therefore some of the resolution is affected positively and some negatively can not say.

If this was found by someone else - write.
Please write in detail (if possible) - the name of the location, the names of the interlocutors, the name of the record on the terminal and the possible consequences.
25 Comments
Sort by:
B
BeaverSid 30.06.20

Started to play again, so the conversations listened to only these locations.

B
BeaverSid 30.06.20

And before you make a decision in the center of the Spectra, save just in case - asari, for example, may receive weapons and head to a shoot :)

G
Grevon 30.06.20

interestingly, there is even a conversation after an attack by Cerberus on the citadel, arrival at the dock, there are 2 soldiers, women talking about engines, then the one brother that he was Cerberus, the terminal of the spectrum it can be transferred to the war with the reapers.

d
dr.roman 30.06.20

Well, someone found out the implications of these mini dilemmas? I just found on the net that give asari a gun is not necessary due to her mental state. Soldier woman-translated, but didn't quite catch improved anything... it's all a delay is displayed, this seems to be connected there was a message about the flaws of frames somewhere because of translation.

S
Snip 30.06.20

Dr. roman
when the girls write saying that due to the transfer of engineers fleet suffers losses, so apparently deducted..

d
dr.roman 30.06.20

SNiP, of course.
There's also a dialogue between smugglers in the Hive. Ends up that the sending smuggler smuggler and says he will support the Alliance. On the console of the spectrum there are two message (not simultaneously). The first is to allow access to sealed medications referred to by the smugglers. The second allowed the smuggler to act (well or somehow so, in General, to support it), the result - military resources are added on both messages if they approve.

J
JVMaker 30.06.20

b......you, like so many things, but move on.......th is not necessary, in view of uselessness

d
dr.roman 30.06.20

Saw the result of decisions on benefits, I authorized payments to the families of servicemen - in the end it is written that rose morale, that is a plus.
JVMaker Well, in principle there's all the little things, does not affect the outcome. Maybe if they collect the reward money would help, there seems to have this to collect the maximum resources.

S
Snip 30.06.20

there there is such kind of acquire resource.
I wonder who it is this function performed?
and then I crept doubt that without DLC it is not performed..

d
dr.roman 30.06.20

SNiP, unreal achivka. Not least because one of the side conversations of the inhabitants of the citadel for any choice of the resources displayed a negative result (in security office).

7Nation 30.06.20

"Captain-Galactic: to Deliver maximum resources of a galactic war to a decisive battle."
You mean this achievement? It is necessary to collect 5000 (100%) resources to the final. It is quite doable.

To give permission to bear arms Azari-hunter better not (I do think that if you allow, it it might. as we will show in the capture of the Citadel. Wrong.).

And with benefits I'm flying. You see, the end is missed, and in fact listened to them

K
Kurosaki_gamer 30.06.20

And exactly how much time is necessary for citadel to come to these conversations fully to eavesdrop and they are on assignments for the spectra come from ?

G
Grevon 30.06.20

Kurosaki_gamer just come, listening to the conversation, then an Elevator going somewhere up in the Elevator, then back to continue listening to the conversation, so while the conversation will not start again, if begun, means, it is possible to the terminal of the spectrum to go up there decision.

G
Grevon 30.06.20

7Nation After the Cerberus attack on the citadel, can be read on Normandy in defence of the Citadel, which gave permission to carry weapons asari-huntress, this is not what gives.

7Nation 30.06.20

Grevon
Well, that's what I said. The outcome is not very pleasant - suicide

J
Jegeta 30.06.20

Tell me to let the students biotico who used to fight on the citadel for training?

How does this impact?

J
Jegeta 30.06.20

Tell me to let the students biotico who used to fight on the citadel for training?

How does this impact?

p
papanduro 30.06.20

[new user]
Glasses will add to the safety of the Citadel. More makes no sense. And Jack asked for hints.

S
Snip 30.06.20

Jegeta
if allowed to train on citadele of bioticos students, it will add a certain amount of points in troops..

J
Jegeta 30.06.20

How will it affect the resources of the Detachment of the citadel, the decision on terminal spectra:

The order about the deportation of civilians? There supposedly Bailey must help get rid of the crook.

Positive? Or at the end write that because SPC was engaged in petty crime, the effectiveness decreased.