3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 30.06.20 02:34 pm

Lost dog (Fallout 4)

During the mission where Kellogg was looking for before the search of the building, I sent the dog in Sanctuary, and he remained with Nick Valentine (it was taken) and continued the mission. Now I finished it, and the dog never. In Sanctuary no, near the red Rocket too. Who knows where or how to find please let me know.

Photo:
Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 30.06.20

Ves-and-and-and-t dis-o-ore. Ko-Oh-aliseda ve-e-e-ETR. Ko-Oh-aliseda ve-e-e-ETR.A sheet of paper.
Prop-a-Ala soba-and-aka. Prop-a-Ala soba-Ah-aka-a-a named Buddy.

Happen. Then he comes back.

a
ashleyalicia 30.06.20

SanSanZ
In Sanctuary she usually sits in a kennel in the yard of the last house near water or walking around near the kennel this are hard to find unless you know where

S
SanSanZ 30.06.20

ashleyalicia
I just walked home, now run and unsubscribed, thank you.

S
SanSanZ 30.06.20

All the yards and clambered near the water ran, booth watched her no... sounds like a bug. Maybe there is a way to call her ? or to spawn ?

v
vitemk 30.06.20

I helped restart the game.

D
Destroyer_26 30.06.20

Also no dogs, and also after this quest.However specifically was not looking for it.

S
SanSanZ 30.06.20

After somewhere 5 of the restart, the dog appeared, all thanks.

b
beggimot 30.06.20

the same problem dogs no , but I have rebooted 15 times , no dogs anywhere :(
can somebody know the command to spawn dogs ?

R
Raskol 30.06.20

named Lucy

B
Brotello 30.06.20

Do not worry I do not look for 5 hours looking for her. Disappeared after a fight with the claw in power armor at the start of the game. As all the water vanished. Play no dogs, no solution found. Restarting the game 50 times, craft booths, about 30 pieces didn't help either XD

Z
ZaBaVa_93RUS 30.06.20

Confirm the dog is present in a lengthwise border of the base (there is a booth not noticeable) when viewed from a workshop, two houses to the left (blue three destroyed houses, between 1 and 2m (back to workshop). You go around the house and along the green fence, sometimes the fence will be 2m for a couple of chairs, a Flamingo and something else... a little to the left in the corner, not conspicuous box, look inside ;)
No reboot is needed. (went to remove all boxes in a circle, and in a minute found her.
(if you enter the area via the bridge, at the beginning of the yellow house, then 3 in a row blue. On the reverse side of the 1st blue house)

a
adikus1 30.06.20

generally as the variant in the booth for the homes in the first blue .you can also try to make a quick move on the map. Sometimes it teleports to you.and the third option is the most sad you have accidentally clicked on it(the letter E) and ordered her thus to remain in place.and noticing you ran away.and she stayed there. Here is stupid to look where he was running with her and was last seen. I myself have accidentally so Pustosh left then found

a
adikus1 30.06.20

a General guide to the console games 1d162 prid and then moveto player and it will appear

N
Nummer_Town 30.06.20

adikus1
thank you! Rescued!

a
adikus1 30.06.20

Nummer_Town
not for that) so for the future Companions
prid —ID to choose a partner;
moveto player — move to player

List ID
•Cait
•Codsworth — 0001ca7d
•Curie
•Dogmeat — 001d162
•Deacon — 00045ac9
•John Hancock
•Robert Joseph MacCready — 0000313b
•Paladin Danse — 0005de4d
•Piper — 00002f1f
•Preson Garvey
•Strong — 0003f2bb
•Valentine — 00002f25

J
JayTi_Fox 30.06.20

And what to do with this problem on the console (PS4)?

A
Aiden4th 30.06.20

Play on ps4. I had this problem with a dog: a year ago, she was gone when I got partnered Athlete. It was written dog is in century and that's fucked... I had a suspicion that she got lost in Trinity tower, but check any way it was impossible. By coincidence, only a year later I appeared about the shelter 88 where to build the terminal it is possible to keep track of important game characters (marks with a marker on the map) and voila, my Dog at Trinity tower!! She was at some floor where there is no entrance/exit. but there are super mutants all of his equipment and the fact that it was kept. Thanks for reading, I hope someone will be useful this infa.