3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
origamikiller 30.06.20 09:40 pm

Fullness gaming sessions (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How many people in the sessions in which you play most often?
With the latest DLC, the average number dropped from 15-20 to 3-10. I don't understand the problem with the Internet, or a common situation.
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 30.06.20

origamibiro
with the release of DLS on the contrary the number of players in the sessions increased(in my case)

T
The Dmitry Disaire 30.06.20

30 there.

I
Ilya Krasilov 30.06.20

went died died died pasiv changed died died died out of the game(I think you understand about filling))

v
vatsonification 30.06.20

When you start to perform any task, the session begins to empty - who's passive, who drew, just have them exit the other no.

Y
Yarsis 30.06.20

stilno 25+ do not know where to go from them, do not give the machines to steal all NARS stick in the wheel insert

M
MAIBATSU 30.06.20

Lucky those who have more than 25... After this update I only have 10-11 people in the session high, although I was consistently 26-30.

o
origamikiller 30.06.20

araveuG ehC otsenrE
Disaire
Yarsis
MAIBATSU
What you wrote SC in the settings –> information network (NAT type)?

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 30.06.20

origamibiro
outdoor

T
The Dmitry Disaire 30.06.20

origamibiro
Yes, outdoor.

J
JDM_Subaru 30.06.20

origamibiro

I have a way closed( how to make an outdoor? Ports opened on the router, no avail, even directly without a router closed.

O
OlegFo 30.06.20

JDM_Subaru
Buy the IP from your provider.

o
origamikiller 30.06.20

JDM_Subaru
The Dlink routers have the option to DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) that you want to include about the other will not say.

J
JDM_Subaru 30.06.20

origamibiro
I have a Zyxel. This option is enabled.
OlegFо
white SP bought long ago. I would change provider. Nothing to lose, by suddenly help