3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 30.06.20 09:40 pm

Unpleasant discovery (Watch_Dogs 2)

---
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 30.06.20

Mayamenstate
The reflection in the mirrored surfaces at the level of Gta 3, dashboard of a car in first person view is not detailed (don't know what it is like) periodically zastavenie character in the textures.. like all..
PS About arcade management will not write.

J
John14b 30.06.20

Not many improvements and bugs. TP on the left does not pass to others, and other AI ... can't go around the boat TP or something) just built a whole queue of yachts and boats. Yes, every game is full of them. The jumper is in those places where he can drive, he's not passing rests in the invisible texture same thing with the character. Well, that would be trivia. There is a bug that you can't sit in the car press E character is just trying frantically to open the door. It will be necessary later Topstitch to form yubisoft to fix.
Spoiler

T
The Dmitry Disaire 30.06.20

Reflection, well, and damn the dashboard in the car since the first part, the rest for me perfectly.

S
SwedovSandr 30.06.20

Mayamenstate
Are you from development team? So they KNOW about all their shortcomings

C
Celovek 30.06.20

a problem with the Quad not? I have it just not created..

k
killerden777999 30.06.20

Man
You have the money, that is a quadcopter?

C
Celovek 30.06.20

killerden777999
Of course
He kind of created the screensaver is there, but it doesn't appear, and the money is not removed

k
killerden777999 30.06.20

Man
Then I don't know man. Sorry bro(

m
meagarry 30.06.20

In the first part was : if you knock down a fire hydrant, the pressure shoots up through the car.
Surprisingly, even the second part is not fixed.
NPCs screaming that you're crazy and want to shoot them down and at times almost jumping under the wheels, while you drive the car a few meters from them. This stuff is really annoying.
Also don't like that the character's all like traceur and an athlete, but some of the ledges on the buildings that even I would have gone up, does not want to climb.
The guards that raise panic when you see a small jumper or copter. But they absolutely do not care if you ride a healthy truck without a driver and crushes them.
Once I caught a bug coming out of the car, which fell into the water from the pier : the water and half of the textures disappear and I just ran around the bottom.

D
Dr.Kostet 30.06.20

Yesterday at the coop off the control of the character, but still managing jumper (copter is not activated), managed a jumper to complete the mission, then blew himself up IED, and rose is already active.