3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.06.20 10:57 pm

Can't login to the game (The Elder Scrolls Online)

what kind of joint? the account says that account is active.
steam account connected to the profile.
start the game through the launcher.
installed Addons: Lorebooks, SkyShards, RuEso
but it is worth Reshad (SweetFX)
until today everything ran perfectly.
unsubscribed in a support, but have no idea how many times I'll answer. may be here somebody can help?
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroRex 30.06.20

Problems with the servers, just have to wait

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.06.20

KroRex
ie I should not suffer and it is not on my side?
phew, and I already reinstalled the game, CSN took off and many have tried.
damn, and after all, I can't access any server, this is how many people there sitting? 300 people...
damn, upset max. wanted to a festive event to go, but damn, not let me even run the world... all pisier what else.
tech support wrote back that I need to make sure that I bought the game from a legitimate seller. threw them screenshots of the account, steam check, a screenshot of the game to the incentive, still repeat - make sure you have a licensed game... damn idiots...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.06.20

the game is a masterpiece, but they entirely from some idiots. Yes, and the capacity of the servers as yubisoft, 20 people came - all over my limit...
the game has fallen in my eyes at several points...

K
KroRex 30.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Really first ought to go to the forum and make sure that you're not alone with this problem. And with servers, quite the opposite, as once again the problem is that they are very large capacity (for megaserver), but because of the stability and speed of service. One of the most controversial decisions in the game.
The patch just somehow crookedly delivered, and that problems arose. And support many where not. Of all the MMORPGs that I only know Vova is at a high level.
And as for me this game is not getting worse. But this is IMHO.
For the event don't worry, he's still only three hours later will start.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 30.06.20

KroRex
do not pay attention to my words, just very upset. 2 day jump with a tambourine around this game... from those in support of no avail, the forum did not come, but in the VC in the group of TESO, many of the same problem.

technical support in Vova is not very. the best tech support is in the origin, they even call on the mobile number and they can easily phone any problem.
even if yubisoft problem with access online, 24 hours they are all eliminated, and then the people from number 12 to jump with a tambourine!
not nice... not nice... for the cost of the game, and could bring stability.
and climb on an Internet, found out that such bjaka goes to the PTA.