3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KonroSs 30.06.20 10:57 pm

Help with Dozens/Dominelli/Mountain (Pillars of Eternity)

All brain broke already. Have done a couple of quests for everyone. The reputation of all the Hero After the last quest from each faction were sent to the main. Like he has a job for you go go And all three send me away that I messed with the wrong and not give further quests. How to continue to move at least one of the factions then?
In the battle for the fortress (was it too early) for me Dozen. Came now to the quest with the Council, too, is only them. But after the quest the bronze at the bottom of the lake does not give any more quests. The chief said again, type wrong crowd" and all the silence.
Same thing with the other factions ( but they even advice not to go). Domenella sent to the father with the words absolutely the room began to start up, but the quest does not give contacted by dozens of the forge after the quest made to last the same.
Say quest the dealer is a decisive choice for which faction you are, but I have all of it done. Said that the capture of bronze on the bottom the other faction stop giving quests. Even found some console commands but did not help me.
I've already realized I made the wrong choice, but even so, if the plot further and I can go, even a Dozen do not give further quests.
Quarrel with wiping result does not (and if you kill a dozen, then the quest on the Board in General partially fails, i.e. other already precisely nobody will go) So still over a Dozen, but then do not give.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rograx 30.06.20

Had a similar problem. No solution found, had to roll back the save. Choice you have there:) Even if you passed far.

A
Ageyr 30.06.20

There is no options, alas.

K
KonroSs 30.06.20

Do not care for 60 hours nagrany, start again :) anyway the game is interesting.
Fall somewhere, but too far away. Probably 2/3 of the passage will have to lose.