3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 30.06.20 10:57 pm

Ur Dragon (Dragon's Dogma)

Health.
Faced with a funny situation. Landed me this hell is called the Prototype 306. I fought with him for almost an hour - no mm damage is not passed. What the hell is that? Tried everything - from head to ass. Anywhere damage is not.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmoon 30.06.20

THURISAZ
Firstly it is necessary to hit certain points. And secondly, this dragon would kill how online short you podmail he left, someone else was beaten in his world, flew, etc. after a while on the game server calculates the damage inflicted on the players in your world it appears again with less HP, something like this. And then someone catches with 0.1% of HP, and knocks quietly, and the rest start over). General there is a complex system, there can see it already discussed a year or so.

W
Went181 30.06.20

Its a bit over at the fresh parts, and to sense from it not much, falling stones of resurrection, 1-2 orourke, and of the materials with him, not very valuable.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 30.06.20

You can enable offline mode in menu, it Ur is much weaker and it is possible to hammer at once, the buns for his murder will be almost exactly the same as the murder online

D
Daidjer 30.06.20

THURISAZ
Turn on the trainer and with one blow stun me. Then disconnect and play on.

D
Diablonos 30.06.20

THURISAZ

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 30.06.20

Asmoon
I say, tried everything. Certain point. Everything. Manipulative to the 100+ hours. I watched the video. And that's how he landed me with n-health, and remained with him an hour later. Two clowns running around the arena to kill each other. Nor is it my normal damage is not harmful, nor I to him. Well, of course the online beat. Toy - Steam.
PS Cheat, guys will not - for me it is a serious sin.

S

Diablonos
Yes, I did it all. All well. Booze guzzled. On the hundredth level came with a sword of Dogma. Onion Perdition dragons. Guzzled a bottle, amulets - nothing is taken away. Complete nonsense. Also gave me the name of the dragon Prototype 306.

D
Diablonos 30.06.20

THURISAZ
Well, here's more some man was trying to chew
http://forums.playground.ru/dragons_dogma/ur_drakon_onlajn-891312/

S

Diablonos
Well, so why do it? What is the point to farm it then? On or off the Internet and beat. Well, you must admit it's utter nonsense to do so. Personally, I think so. Loot from this, I read in the Wiki. Not that cesspool, but not most. And tempering the armor can be in the DLS - there are dragons though upeysya.

What? Now always be Ur will or not - it is not clear somehow?

D
Diablonos 30.06.20

THURISAZ
Ur-dragon online (as I understand) gives unique loot that does not get in offline (three types of pop masks a set of armor of the deep and Holy weapons like the Mace, the shield and dorozhnika other (while offline gives only magic stick odnorodnykh and daggers). It's a good weapon and armor? No, of course, Sets and weapons LVL 3 Islands bittle something significantly more powerful. And if I understand correctly that would kill the UR-dragon Prototype 306 need it stupid to catch the right moment. For example came Wednesday morning, you see the full health, then no, half a day can not to rock the boat. I went to see him in the evening or Thursday morning - see 20-30% so in about three hours you can go again and it will be the drop that HP to get into the window of the real possibility of his death. But if you went and flew the Prototype 307, then the time you have missed the start again.

S

Diablonos
Yeah. I understood it. But if I just want to kill the mugger - I have to disconnect from the network and nothing else? I just need the endurance. I found Awefull two rags from this set: http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Armor_Set
I just need to harden until I found better.
And in ordinary mortals Level game provided General or only offline again?

D
Diablonos 30.06.20

THURISAZ
Tempering on UR dragon makes no sense. Because he has the percent quenching is exactly the same as the other dragon.
Much faster to temper a weapon on the same island, for the dragon including the dead, there are quite common there sometimes, and 2 fly. And of course the final scene of the dragon with a 100% guarantee zahochetsa all wearing armor and weapons.

S

Diablonos
In short, poklast would this Moore - fuck him and his coolness worthless. Okay. I found the answer on the forum.

S

Killed in off-line with 3 attempts left, infection. Not worth it. With DLS, you shouldn't.