3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torid 30.06.20 10:57 pm

During the game the PC shuts down (Mafia 3)

when playing Мафия3 the computer is switched off and then switched on again,the Protocol specified Windows error Kernel-Power 41
other games go normally.Can someone tell me what's the matter?
13 Comments
Sort by:
c
chlenix 30.06.20

what hardware and power supply

m
mvictory 30.06.20

torid gamepad
Change IP.

K
Kraicher 30.06.20

torid gamepad
Read http://fb.ru/article/234664/ustranenie-kriticheskoy-oshibki-windows-kernel-power-kod-sobyitiya
Well, on an Internet Prosvirnin, forums.

C
Chestir 30.06.20

torid gamepad
change bpsych)

H
Homikator 30.06.20

This can be a problem the PSU or the Percents overheat.
And in the section startup and Recovery, untick automatically restart, perhaps after the next embarrassment you will see a blue screen of death and it can give more information about the meditation.

If you do not know where to look, here's a hint.
http://www.itworkroom.com/%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8E-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B8-windows-7-boot-configurati/
1-2-3 strinati, then you can not climb.

m
mvictory 30.06.20

MR.Homikator
It is not CPU intensive, and 100% power supply.

H
Homikator 30.06.20

mvictory
I've seen this and I had a overheating CPU.
Again, the computer turned off and then immediately involved or it took him time to activate?
Of course I would like more information about the configuration of your computer or at least the old PSU.
Or screenshot from the same IDA, over voltage, during the running of the game.

m
mvictory 30.06.20

MR.Homikator
Unfortunately also faced with this problem. But percent I have not overheated. Appeared only in one game. After replacing IE (was in stock), everything was fine. The result was dried up capacitors. After replacing the back source back, all was fine.

A
Ahmed Djazar 30.06.20

If the error power, then the PSU, if cut down, then triggered the overheat protection on the processor and if none, you need to check ( it is often cooler not working) if you're lucky :)

And hike you have high BP...

A
Ahmed Djazar 30.06.20

mvictory
Probably manifested in the game where the rules laprairie jumped?

m
mvictory 30.06.20

Ahmed Djazar
It seems at some points the peaks of the load on the PI, and fly away.

t
torid 30.06.20

mvictory
the fact of the matter is that moments were the most normal without the stress.Once passed out when I entered the game,even move has not yet started.I would agree if I was riding in a car with a high speed often change paintings, the load on the video card is large and SP can not stand,but here when you turn on the game I really even haven't started.Now playing Assassin's Creed: Syndicate -everything is fine no crashes.Maybe it's the case in the game I downloaded from http://5torrent.net

m
mvictory 30.06.20

torid gamepad
And yet, I would advise to replace (take friends at the time) source. Then you'll have full confidence, to change or not.