3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bru-or-Dru 30.06.20 10:58 pm

Question on current sets at the moment. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

A couple of months not played the game.
Now after a major patch and a few DLC I wanted to re-run on a snowy new York.
I remember before they were popular sets of the gunman and sniper, someone also used the set experienced strategist - in-arms- vector and Aug, but after a couple patches all nerf.
Please clarify what sets and weapons relevant at the moment?
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gerrarrd 30.06.20

Bru-or-Dru
Depends on what you predpochitaesh pvp or pve?The most universal is set the alpha of weapons-assault rifles.PP badly cut-they do now niochem

S
Sasha Ruseckiy 30.06.20

Machine gun MG5 power

K
Kerry_Good 30.06.20

Micovic, strategist, shadow of the Banshee (for PVP) and nomad usable.

d
dobryy vanya 30.06.20

Crazy_User
Seth Front is good ,if you play in a party,it is necessary that the flanks covered. And bloody set. Two Front plus two machine gunners were ,clear sky, heroism,like a knife through butter. The shadow that I did not notice a 20% speed bonus,the other players moved as if they all the polls do not put the Shadow of a Banshee. And set the horns more suitable,then you and increased damage to players and recovery of ammunition. Nomad controversial Seth,was positioned for solo players,but bonuses, no weapons,no armor no. 15% recovery and regeneration only in the city run,the recovery time in how many minutes I talent give.Talents,self-preservation on the arms more effective.
PS what's in the Dark zone is PVE?

I
Inquisitor 30.06.20

good van
Set the Front, but still, in the clear skies will go well, and in the Falcon are virtually useless, there is just a nomad much better in the nomad Sokol heroism is passed.. like you said, like a knife through butter. And a recovery time of 4 minutes, plus ults on other will give you incredible survivability. No talent will not so much. In General, the situation. Horns is just most not a Banshee running around, and in alpha,but it advanced horns... more Banshee to farm experience and credits to TK for solo players. But again, depending on the situation..

d
dobryy vanya 30.06.20

Bru-or-Dru
Gun machine gun MG5 easy,less damage to infantry. Rapid-fire machine,but not stable,much lifts. Need a UPS for stability. Assault rifle FAMAS,very rapid but weak damage approach instead of PP. Sniper ugleplastika 700 is good and the talent of its specific very good. Gun 93H,wash. Rate of fire 1200 / min,srelyaet bursts of 3 rounds,good damage and stability. New PP ochem,low rate of fire and small ammunition. And look to the new personal armor,it is possible to knock out the bad guys. Falls the same way,the Main argument,that is 0.2%,but I imagine 3 things got. Yes, new personal weapons,hell knows what the % loss. Golden Reno I had the first time,Thomson and Tommy gun I've never met.

d
dobryy vanya 30.06.20

Inquisitоr
And I'm in the Front just as the Falcon passed. Stood on the balcony to the right of the entrance,the shield handsomely holds grenades and turrets,the runners were shot at close range,in General leash to the side is not gone. Also the hero passed. The shield itself gives an extra damage plus reduces you more treats and extra bonuses to the shield on damage and durability,plus I have a bib Barrett 5% damage to weapons,15% to armor. PP-19 I have issues in the housing 34k in the head 80-90k,crits for 100k

d
dobryy vanya 30.06.20

Inquisitоr
Alpha 5% weapons,and Banshees 10% and in the case of murder is less to lose,so the horns Banshee more cute.

d
dobryy vanya 30.06.20

Inquisitоr
I have 2 Persians,one in the Front plus bib Barrett,the second in the Banshee plus nagrudnik Barrett and bag veronezi. In the Front I'm better at TK held. Armor of the Persians almost the same 52%.

I
Inquisitor 30.06.20

good van
Awesome you certainly figured, +5% from alpha, against 10% with a Banshee... But the most important thing forgot that alpha on your main fluff sheds 3 extra talent with weapons, and well-zasolenie, they will give you more than just 10% with the Banshee.

S
SeregaTyl 30.06.20

Do not claim to truth, but my IMHO below:

The actual sets in 1.5:

1. Banshee: good for the horns and only horns in PVP. Losing the alpha damage, but wins on a combination of factors of gameplay. However, in the Banshee so you can run, if all you've got, horns, mobs, and, in addition to the experience and currency of TK do not need anything more. Such a position has the right to life.

2. Alpha (M4/Lev + FAMAS). PVP. The set is perfect for those, who are chasing horns. For the horns themselves are looking less than Banshee. Although, at the moment, many horns run in alpha. Allows you to instantly kill a person. Even more unexpectedly, in the back, like most bold and masculine horns. Also alpha is good in PVE, for example, if you farm armor Barrett. In my opinion is the most balanced set at the moment.

3.A support electronic. (fire medic) Three piece Annealing + three pieces of Strategy. Preparing BBQ fire Torelli. Treats group of the stationary first aid kit. The hardest part is to learn how to correctly and most importantly in a timely manner to place turelli on the hill. Usually in party horns there is one player in this set. In solo PVE as well cool game. Threw balls, put tarelku pokurili and sit yourself on the sidelines. Delivers.

4. The predator good set, but at the moment it can be recommended for PVE. Or for PVP, if you run through a dark area in solo. For the party in a dark area is better Banshee or alpha, or Fire medic if you know how to play.

5. Micovic. For PVP dark zones. Really fun build. Well, if you have Cabourg bliss, it is still here and there... With that. But still the build is so-so. In any combination, IMHO, is to run it only for information. Although people are running it. Type live. But the real damage is not applied. Well, only if as a macro. And then average it all out. But cool looks. An experienced player, for example, alpha lays of any of Mitovica for a couple of seconds.

All the other sets in the patch 1.5 is not relevant.

PY.Sy.

Ah... Yes... there is another very funny bilder... fans, but hefty record figures acceleration skill is impressive. How do you like the power of skill under 500 thousand? :)

6. Four pieces Strategy + Yellow backpack (200% skill from weapons and life / 15% skill at full health) + Armor Barrett. On the gun mandatory talent increase strength skill from killing for 20 seconds. That would be a long search for a gun, you can buy Liberator that is sold in the mail from the merchant, which cannon and Zelenka sells for phoenixes. (benefit Phoenix - this is consumable). What to do with mad performance skills - it depends on your imagination. For example, bombs which are rolled back for 6 seconds. Stick (sticky bomb). Turely. Build a fun and very terrible delivers. Especially in solo PVE. And in party good :)

B
Bru-or-Dru 30.06.20

Thank you all for the answers.

B
Bru-or-Dru 30.06.20

SeregaTyl
You separate, very detailed, all painted.

b
burwavek1ng 30.06.20

Don't know about you, but at the moment, true only a few sets or other sets do not give up:
-As for the Banshee if you want to run rogoj, in fact, set about, reduces damage by 10% if you horns and replenishes boezapas every 30 seconds if an ordinary person dressed the same way in bansha, that in fact talent is not working as it is increasing damage by 10 %, talent at work.
Irrelevant sets, faith hunter, nomad
-As for mitovica, mitovich already played stupid for the party in the statement of work in a solo run if it's too easy to roll out.
Alpha, alpha probably the best set to date, as in pve and pvp, crazy damage if it is correct to zeolite talents for weapons and survivability, too.
-The predator, it is the salt run, and in the party, if you play with someone, the predator is quite enough

I
Inquisitor 30.06.20

burwavek1ng
Absolutely agree with everything stated. Never met Smith in Banshee in TK, all run only in alpha, once met a bunch of the horns, there was one mitovich of the four, but it looks like guys was not really your, crushed pure number, in solo witowice in Pvp nothing to do. At the moment, alpha, perhaps really the best set to date.

S
SeregaTyl 30.06.20

Bru-or-Dru
Please. Good game and a chest full top sets.