3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__Slayer__ 30.06.20 10:58 pm

Obs on the anniversary! (Diablo 2)

10 years on the forum - serious time.
Analyst, critic, satirist, aesthete sarnogo armor :D

Super that you have, reading your posts is always nice. And I hope not only me.

Happy anniversary!!!!
49 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 30.06.20

Thanks for the shako, Broughton!

F
FludoTron 30.06.20

And if such respected players as CBOs, have not survived from the server, it would be doubly the occasion to congratulate.

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 30.06.20

The prize in the Studio(ban)

O
Obsessed 30.06.20

POSIBO, POSIBO PAWSON!! :D
yeah.. 10 years, and things are there.. : -).. but previously it was PPC as fun. the peak of popularity of the game is always a fun time. and especially THIS game. how many times have tried to score on the forum, but they don't let go. :D
P. S. I think setting rare in the leading position could make the motivation to search armor ~endless. hope I'm not mistaken. live examples are (classic PoE).

FlyDoTrona, I do not pretend to origami, sorry, that really uwajima a long time let go.
a MB they would have gone sooner or later © ;D

n
nwn2030 30.06.20

gz

l
lait_one 30.06.20

I join in the congratulations! OBS my wigs to pull taught back in 2008 or 2009 - can't remember now. ))

P
Prodam Garazh 30.06.20

Obsessed
The peak of popularity still to come, not cut bait. If a go, then remain only the best! Your health, old!

O
Obsessed 30.06.20

wigs drag was taught
lait_one, I'm sorry!!! :D

Sell Garage, you apal old threads?? THIS is no longer infa sotka! :D even if the father firk dies apoplectic stroke. ;D

P
Prodam Garazh 30.06.20

Obsessed
you apal old threads??
Forbid, the devil!

M
ModanaJazzz 30.06.20

OBS, in 10 years you could not bring Firka to psychosis?) Maybe only a little bit?)))

O
Obsessed 30.06.20

ModanaJazzz, rather the contrary.. ;D

O
Olezha Buhalo 30.06.20

yeah,a lot has changed since that time. I remember at the start everyone was running the party in Tristram,like the br or emergency situations,and now four - jenča gave and go solo.as autistic. no enthusiasm at that time
and with the forum. although the benefit of old men, supposedly of new,Torum, the mother-in-law hovers the spirit of party

G
Gav 30.06.20

Obsessed
gallop about bans have you had?)

y
yamas 30.06.20

with prazdnichkom)

A
Andrew Hell 30.06.20

10 years is a long time, calls for admiration and respect. The game already so much. Happy Anniversary!

F
FludoTron 30.06.20

Obsessed
Yes he is pathetic nyufag )

O
Obsessed 30.06.20

Dobermn, even approximately I do not remember! :-) MB from your Master list there? ;D

yamas, Andrew Hell, Sankey! :D the game (unchanged), just, already released. :-) in other words how may?.

FlyDoTrona, Nono! ;( high-ranking measly nyufag! ;D

R
Rivnyanyn 30.06.20

Happy anniversary!!! It is time small zaregalsya on NG!:)

r
root_toor 30.06.20

++

U
Uncle Fred 30.06.20

Obsessed
Whoa whoa, cool your sorrow, my dear.
Ancient Leviating, incidentally, also remembers those times...he knew the New, when he was still being a fun-loving young man with a timid fluff on the upper lip and a cap with a propeller, made the first tentative steps on the green grass fornication Moore. But for some reason nobody congratulates.