3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaveL08 30.06.20 10:58 pm

When will left for dead 2 (PC) (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

I decided to create this topic.
I think it will be interesting to share the latest news on the game, especially after the release
25 Comments
Sort by:
432379_453csz_as5i9090 30.06.20

yeah, I can't wait!

N
NateR 30.06.20

Will not work on the computer,and all because of SEGA(they are all the Goats!)!!! So it all my life neojidannye coconuts to eat!!!!
XENUS-BOLING POINT ©

J
JD1486 30.06.20

and the fact that the topic is about the second part of the game is that okay?))anyways bummer we Pesnica,sit and suck his paws,while obladateli Bokov and PS3 already had more than once

B
BESToloch 30.06.20

On our street there will be a holiday. Because Call of Cthulhu was moved. Condemned 2 will not keep you waiting. They do not want to lose a lot of money for PC accounts for 40 percent
exactly =)) IMHO

T
Tigra 30.06.20

BESToloch
My dear, You're not from Narnia here anyway? Don't know about You, but we, on Earth, on the PC taken to download for free, and get money for works on the consoles...

J
JD1486 30.06.20

=)That's sunk))gone are the days when games did not thoughts to get a little more dough and make the game to as many people in it played and as a result developed would have received the respect of the players,now developed thinking about that sort of dough to cut,and as Half-LifeR rightly said,a PC download,but on the consoles I buy,though I'm on the torrents, too, saw the game on Xbox(although no box and not rocked estesvenno for him),and the time already passed mnooooogo,so..no кондемнед2 on PC,let's have realistic let((

T
Tigra 30.06.20

Chris Redfield
Judging by the sales of games on the box, piracy on it undeveloped finally did :)

M
Mr. Romero 30.06.20

there is no way and no questions.
remembering what the first part of the wonderful...

B
BESToloch 30.06.20

A game I will buy . And not shake , in principle, for DIN only neat toys . Thereof is Condemned .

h
hou5e 30.06.20

hell, I would have played. On consoles control both through ZH0PU, and uncomfortable finally :(
in General, the topic is closed, CONDEMNED 2 ON PC don'T BE :(((

M
Maickle Fort 30.06.20

what??Grrrrr AHHH!!!!damn!!!!Ftgna!!!!!GARBAGE!!!!!will not be on PC....AHHH Grrrr It is only normal there!!!! Schaub are no longer the same game is not released!!!!at its chertovy console!!!! AHHH!!!!

u
utilizer 30.06.20

God is with you! on the XBOX360 a lot of people download freebies. You've never been to piretbay, for example?!) I'm on XBOX gamesi finally not buying shake)) While current PS3 is not broken, if not oshibayus)

u
utilizer 30.06.20

...and games on the PS will be released, but the release date of the developers is not mentioned. Approx mid/ end 2010.

u
utilizer 30.06.20

PS. games going to rock, and all kinds of to violate the law, while the state of the planet will not do too himself; will be honest and loyal in relation to the human race and evolution)))

M
Mark Skriboniy 30.06.20

uahahaha th here for the market))))
it will be released or not??

L
Lora 30.06.20

Failed. And it will not leave.

D
DEviLPr0 30.06.20

Sorry

a
atmaROZ 30.06.20

Condemned 2 - which we have been deprived of...something,so clearly explained.

m
mikoka 30.06.20

Freaks! This game we were deprived bastards((((

C
Carbon8909 30.06.20

It's not happening on the PC...