3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DD Cooper 30.06.20 11:00 pm

Miner

Peace to all!
Today I removed the miner Gplyra (discovered in the processes and the location of the demolished folder)
but now the CPU is constantly loaded at 25% and galloping download of GPU (up to 69%)
checked Kasper has removed all evil, but the situation has not changed
suspicious processes like no more
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel51 30.06.20

Try to execute a full scan a good antivirus (Like Dr. Web Cureit)

p
pekabir 30.06.20

miners are not looking for antivirus software

P
Pavel51 30.06.20

you can even search in the registry (start-run-regedit) all the files connected with Gplyra and delete them through the registry

z
zombijaic 30.06.20

Throw a screenshot of process Manager

-
- DILOR- 30.06.20

DD Cooper
Recently I had miner with agricom. Before quickly found them but the last plague 5 hours I was looking for.. I delete it but after reboot it appears again and is constantly in different places - in the hidden files in system 32.. Windu didn't want to reinstall the video card .. 100% Percent 100% load.. On one of the hacker forums I suggested to hiccup in the files utorrent. And a miracle the thing was there .. utorrent has removed all... On the same forum I was told that the new mahinery they are not visible and are included only when they need them.

E
ERRMOFF 30.06.20

1) Clean computer, it manually. CECI folder such as Cprogram files x86\program files\program data C\users\username\appdata and under folders in these folders. All of the unknown demolition.
2)use task Manager CECI strange processes which does not SYSTEM. Then just look at the location of the file. If it is not in the windows32 folder, or windows, feel free to demolition. If you are not sure that this is not a system required process, specially for such cases there is a search function on the Internet (right mouse button, in the bottom). In no case do not touch the processes associated with none , or CPU (for location see, if he for example in the folder nvidia or intel
4)Corny, but clean your computer on registry errors.
5)Well and good antivirus, the above person wrote, although I trust Kaspersky more.

s
saa0891 30.06.20

First you have to find the process which loads the system (check while running the game,many miners work when I start a 3D app),clean all that apply to him,because you can Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool to check.

D
Djonnikc 30.06.20

DD Cooper
Try adwcleaner program. It even do not need to put what you can find!

T
TheHouse 30.06.20

DD Cooper

Will ship as soon as the computer turned on? Take Aida64 include, wait for when they start to get GPU\CPU at 98-99-100%. Download Dr.Web CureIt, run and scan everything! If loading is 99% then the miner will be given,and Dr. Web find him, during the scan, follow the cleaning and indicator of stress, as only during scan load will fall, look in the log of the scan I got your bug, after the scan, REMOVE, treat, and remove it. Only so got rid of the bastards one I sat in wecutil.exe(a file to collect logs Windows 10), sat there BtcMiner1053, shipped the Tivo at 99%, all the nerves I was exhausted.

That's an hour to use the computer, torrent run, download the film in the net sat on different sites to run, drives on sharilsya(this I mean that the miner would be activated already, if I had stayed.) Download of graphics 1%-4%. Good luck!

U
USER_NT 30.06.20

http://virusinfo.info + AVZ

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 30.06.20

RazerPybb wrote:
If it is not in the windows32 folder, or windows
The main thing - not to carry so a program from the manufacturer of the PERC (Intel)/audiocard. Java or demolished.

M
MAuCTEP 30.06.20

Look for suspicious items in the task scheduler, startup. You should also look into device Manager -> Appearance -> Show hidden devices category drivers desmonstrate devices.