3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Eyes 30.06.20 11:11 pm

(Spoilers) Who's the villain? (BATMAN - The Telltale Series)

At the end of the second episode showed the masked man, the leader of the Children of Arkham. Who could it be? What are your guesses?
I heard his voice and realized it was the voice of Troy Baker, who in this game is voiced by Batman. I too played a lot of Arkham knight in order not to recognize his voice with a voice corrector.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Eyes 30.06.20

My guess is that it's the survivors of Thomas Wayne

H
Holly Jolly 30.06.20

Red Eyes
Troy Baker voiced Joker in Arkham Origins. Maybe it's the local j?

R
Red Eyes 30.06.20

Maybe Not
No, the Joker voice specific. While the villain in the mask exactly like the Arkham Knight

P
Playersaharan 30.06.20

Put a Scarecrow or Hush. And I hope it's not the Joker when he was still a normal person

N
NightHawkreal 30.06.20

For the Scarecrow he hurt jauntily waving his stick, and in the role of Hush there's a Penguin.

P
Playersaharan 30.06.20

NightHawkreal
Hmm, well looks like the end of the third episode showed us who it is. But as for me it's a little stiff turning

D
Daigon68 30.06.20

Playersaharan
Understatement I actually fucking loved this turn of events.

N
NightHawkreal 30.06.20

Hmm, suddenly, though a little hard at first. Looks like the closest variant of it called Arkham Knight.

E
Ex_Vandal 30.06.20

Daigon68
It was extremely unexpected, but now
Spoilerphobes have a new perspective on the conversation at the Elevator in the 2nd episode
I will reveal how it happened.

A
Anyanyan 30.06.20

Red Eyes
the story here is served pretty unusual, it is very difficult to determine who is who, maybe even Hugo Strange...
Red Eyes wrote:
so after Bruce in the eyes of the parents killed in the second episode can be seen as a bullet in the eye arrives, and judging from his behavior...action does not tally with the Thomas Wayne they're talking about.

N
NightHawkreal 30.06.20

We are trying to show that the villain is a monster? It seems to me not so simple.

N
NightHawkreal 30.06.20

Sure it's a local Arkham Knight, both of them made monsters.