3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VipTizer 30.06.20 11:12 pm

How soon can we expect kursela? (Farming Simulator 17)

Many fans of the series game Farming Simulator use kursplan as it increases the functionality of the game and its convenience and souped Farming Simulator 17 is no exception, so let's ask ourselves how soon we will make stable kursplan since his conversion from 15 farmer very difficult and causes a lot of bugs in it.
36 Comments
Sort by:
V
VipTizer 30.06.20

My opinion is the following the farm more interesting to manage than a stick on it After cleaning a pair of fields I like that I lost interest as it is a very long and dreary, will of course agree with the opinion that I'm pushing it but still really want to use the new features and playing techniques for maximumu!!!

S
Snip 30.06.20

Yeah, no coreplay already as without hands. we have to use hired workers where possible.
Although come to think of it, for starters had at least ZhPS mod, what though the field exactly to handle and not make the extra pass..

S
Slava104 30.06.20

So what is the answer to the question? How soon can we expect kursela? That you need it and hedgehog is clear.

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 30.06.20

Since I probably have to paratracheal. Such a complex mod not write quickly.

V
Vyxyxol 30.06.20

Kursela personally, I do not need nafig, but from GPS fashion I would not mind.

V
VipTizer 30.06.20

It without him going crazy is possible especially on the truck or to undermine the harvest.

b
beowulf1305 30.06.20

Muskrat
GPS are already there,look online,or wait for when you upload here

S
Snip 30.06.20

GPS still with the translation, although its presence is much easier.

V
VipTizer 30.06.20

That's kind of GPS RUS v5.00 http://farming-simulator15.ru/2016/10/27/mod-fs17-gps-v5-00-rus-farming-simulator-2017/

V
Vyxyxol 30.06.20

SNiP
The suitable translation from the old Russified versions.

S
Snip 30.06.20

Muskrat
Compared the files, Yes, like the truth =)

V
Vyxyxol 30.06.20

SNiP
I already did Russification.
Спойлерhttp://sharemods.com/77p0jz75m938/ZZZ_GPS_RU.zip.html

R
Remmo 30.06.20

Guys does anyone know though whether the Assembly of kersplat on the FS17 ?? And then just horror as tight without coreplay)) For me FS simulator established business and not a arable place. From may 15th to his convertible?

M
MordaRSi 30.06.20

Remmo
don't expect super coreplay themselves make a NORMAL game about farming, Cattle and Crops called, at the end of the year promise Bethke.

A

It's sad and happy at the same time.

v
volod222 30.06.20

Without colsplay I will not last long abandoned. Gemorno too and hired a lot of unnecessary movements do, we can still do what any smart person us kursela)))

S
Snip 30.06.20

If the same coreplay will not, well at least the gps mod is, in principle, if with him in the bundle to use the followme mod(I hope it still will do for ФС17) that some of the pieces work in conjunction with hired workers can be at least partially automated.

The question of course remains with BGA machine here is not to upload the cleavers, but with the conveyors, you can try to make a line for sale silage..

A

With ZhPS mod many techniques inadequately behaves when processing the field. Have to adjust the work almost constantly. Plough the trouble with all, and let the manure sprays normally. Some how pologise on the mod, if you remove a crop harvester with a wide header. The rest of the trouble.

S
Snip 30.06.20

Alexey Ryabenko
well, in automatic mode it is suitable mostly only for work on foreign fields there are not critical gaps and crooked edges, but in their fields basically all manually, but thanks to ZhPS all right and no extra passes =)
That's why wouldn't prevent the mod followme - roller Reaper let himself in the straw heap is collected, but for me tubepress on fashion followed by a trailer pick-up bales..=)

A

SNiP
Agree)