3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
niioum 20.10.19 10:25 am

Fashion all of a sudden stopped working! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Foolishly before installing the companion I didn't copy the folder, and I suffered the punishment.
Up to this point the mods worked just fine and everything was normal. But after merging folders of all my mods just flew, and the from dragonborn left eyes, right teeth! I wonder what all mods in place and are in folders, but for some reason don't work! Before placing position fashion and it worked very quietly.

Tried to completely remove file companion, but still nothing has improved.
Is there any point in copying the data folder with the mod to completely reset the game? Thought to try to install some program that will help to identify the error, but really do I need it?
I do not understand the nature of the problem and why it all turned out. I really don't know what to do. Please please help
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.10.19

niioum wrote:
Is there any point in copying the data folder with the mod to completely reset the game?
Depends on what mods,if this stupid texture they without problems will work,but there are plenty of mods that can be activated in the Manager,plus there are mods that require more subtle,such as animation.

n
niioum 20.10.19

saa0891
Okay, thank you. Ie in fact, I have to reinstall the game and re-download all the mods that I had?

v
vftor 20.10.19

niioum
Yes, you will have to start from the beginning. And not to repeat mistakes, never install mods with merge folders. Correctly to do so:
1. Unpack the archive of the mod in a separate folder
2. Manually install each file separately (without integration)
- if you want to be replaced, before replacing, save the file (separately)
Thus, if something is not going to work, all files can be found, delete and return all ago.
If after reset something went wrong, clear saving (prog).

n
niioum 20.10.19

vftor
Thank you very much, now I know

I
ImTheGREED 20.10.19

niioum
I recommend to use Mod Organizer 1/2 to install the mods, and the problem with replacing / overwriting the existing files will disappear.

n
niioum 20.10.19

ImTheGREED
Thanks, I'll try