3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aklin 01.07.20 04:25 pm

Tank in GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Need
1) hotel 4* local garage. ( there is still a helicopter)
2) 500 shestistvolki
3) ultrasound 60 or higher

Do
1)stand next to a hotel closer to the stadium, there will still be leaving from the stadium visible.
2)achieve 6 stars ( you learn, if you don't know how)
3)how to receive the tank, go out to the garage, so that a tank driving at you, then lure him into the garage.
4) shoot 6стволкой on the tank, kill the military, got out of the tank
5) go (you can safely) to preservation.
6)Download . the police will not. and the tank in the garage.
33 Comments
Sort by:
I
Insomniac 01.07.20

If we citistat, just for fun.

V
VCfan 01.07.20

Cheaters are lame...Well the ones who constantly cheat...And a tank you can just noscripting ))

T
Temik102 01.07.20

Guys today I will tell you how to take the tank from the cops and the military, in short, first you go those in the second city to the pharmacy then you take any car you chase her to the entrance of pharmacies closed entrance, then jump on the car and shoot at people until the 2 star will not, then kill the cops standing on the car, then when they 3-star you get in the inside aiming at the seller, then do not aim to he the alarm turned on and kill it then wait for a lot of cars do not come well, cops then when more than 8 cars arrived you blow up the car at the entrance of the pharmacy and began a circus! 4 stars, then you go out and take in the pharmacy of the pill and soak all when you have been below 40 or 30 lives inside of you go to the pharmacy and take life buy well, then we wait for the cops to come to the FBI 5 stars I saw the car immediately down the machine if the machine is not lit then kill first the FBI and then blow up a car and so on until the 6 stars will not, then wait inside the pharmacy and wait in the inside right rear of the entrance ! Then the cops come and are attempting hard to cum when but it does not work because ISA glass! Then wait while they are attempting to shoot you but they will get into a car that they came in and the car will explode and cops die will wait until the tank can not see, but when the tank sees, grab your sniper rifle and kill any military in the tank from inside the tank or take the gun and wait till they come out and immediately soak! Then steal a tank in any large garage with a house where you can continue your tank just save it! It was my tactics ! He invented! Personally, I have all turned out awesome, so you can steal any kopovskogo or special police or military or pbrsu car!

M
Madness 01.07.20

Handsome. Though the way is long and tedious.

C
Chempion2016 01.07.20

And even safer to take it at the military base after collecting 90 packages

G
GTAman 01.07.20

Чемпион2008
It's for nerds. Chotko potsony do not.

A
AlSar 01.07.20

Темик102
Description this method on the forum maybe new,
but given the age of the game and her knowledge of the players themselves are planning the strategy of the game.
This I mean that nowadays low value of your post, sorry.

G
General_Kruzo 01.07.20

Amazing! Great! Brilliant!
The author, to you, no one was able to take the tank.
You're the innovator. xD
Maybe I'm being too hard on the young man. )

a
alex8ball 01.07.20

waiting for new tutorial how to take a combat helicopter on the helipad at the very South of the 1st island*

C
Chempion2016 01.07.20

panzer is still an option

J
Jason_Walker 01.07.20

The tank in Vice city is slightly different from the Tank from GTA 3. Very little of it.

m
miner188 01.07.20

1) collect 90 hidden packages (more)
2) to fulfill the mission,Cop land'' (,,the land of cops'' or,the lair of the COP'')
3) go to the police station in the Eastern city (near Malibu) without a weapon, in the room left to take a police uniform
4) access to air base Fort Baxter (North of airport) and take a tank (NOT to ATTACK MILITARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Темик102
Not any. Any except the tank Browskie jeeps will blow up the clashes.

G
GTAman 01.07.20

miner188
You missed namechk)) Years to thirteen.