3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HackerokX 02.07.20 09:19 pm

Pull the game? Lords Of The Fallen (Lords of the Fallen)

This pre-planned forum for pirates and users who ask the question.
So as not to overwork our users ideas about the system and about the game.
✔ Operating system: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (only 64 bit OS)
✔ Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66 Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 Ghz
✔ RAM: 2 GB
✔ Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460-560 | AMD Radeon HD 5850-7950
✔ Sound card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 11
✔ Free space on hard disk: 25 GB
PS : On laptops with the GeForce GT 720M and above, the game just start and go to medium.
PS: I wrote this a pre-planned forum, why would I answer a question that will pull or not. I for myself asked... This message is for: Alexander Rus ; SadSam
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Rus 02.07.20

May pull,but your game is not calculated..

S
SadSam 02.07.20

HackerokX
so now there is a torrent, download this game and check on my average laptop even playable at medium turned out to be

R
Reav3r 02.07.20

daje ne zapustilas
gt430 , amd quad 2.44 , 3 gb

m
mcbrut 02.07.20

Duc minimum payout official view just
MINIMUM:
OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (only 64 bit OSs
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66 Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 Ghz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers

K
Kosh13 02.07.20

To take the official requirements nucleobase. People say that pirates are decent brakes.

A
Anomel Suna 02.07.20

HackerokX
This pre-planned forum for pirates and users who ask the question.
A bunch of stupid students all the same will create their own threads

F
Flow4Master 02.07.20

On the tracker I complain that 8 GB of RAM shortage and crashes due to low memory, although this is probably due to lack of VRAM.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 02.07.20

I have on my laptop on medium all the rules. And 8 gb RAM by the way

p
pan940 02.07.20

Start even on a Dual Core 2.7 GHz 4GB RAM and gt 610 video. On minimal pull 15-20 fps. Can config for slow computers someone will still +5-10 fps would be nice.

S
SP-minus 02.07.20

sorry for the time spent on the wretched game

v
vzglydizugla 02.07.20

It's all denovo, it eats resources like it should, though the pirates bypassed the protection, it will not go away. So crack is not optimized for all types of iron, what can be conflicts.

PS I got here toy with the defense..... without the key, starts to increase the required resources with every minute. In the end of the 400 MB required operatives appetite increased to 6000 for just the beginning, after that all hung tightly =)

Z
Zik3aK 02.07.20

Flow4Master
It of video memory. At medium texture quality settings, the game's eating 2.7 GB.

A
AkemiSoran 02.07.20

Tried a game. With 2 GB VRAM and 8 GB of RAM it lags. Tried it pirates. What can I say... the Inquisition had no lag, the Witcher 3 does not lag, Fallout 4 didn't lag, the Gift of souls 3 does not lag, and this lag hard. If I was back in the days when I played on the laptop... Who needs the slag of the human race, if there is a game series Souls?
Add the fact that even fights are not responsive and the plot is not very, as people say, and, again, as people say, the game is not optimized even on a license. By the way those who bought it I do genuinely sorry.
What's even more funny, this defense did not put on a third Witcher game, and then zapihnuv to some dark horse, like it's a masterpiece that far from the truth. XD