3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LD123 02.07.20 09:19 pm

Cheats (Master of Orion (2016))

The game is in early access and can be downloaded. Soon there will be cheats or not.
People!!! reply please on the subject , and not in the style of why do you need cheats , the game so easy, etc.
46 Comments
Sort by:
L
LD123 02.07.20

Muskrat
But on the Internet trainers from this website be freely available,right ? So someone hacks them .I would have to find out who.

V
Vyxyxol 02.07.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
Open secret hacked trainers are also working to ban the account.

L
LD123 02.07.20

Muskrat
Duck because the essence of cracking a paid coach is to decouple the trainer binding to a specific account for the possibility of putting some of his (trainer) to open access to other sites on the Internet.
P. S:If anything,I'm talking about a pirated version of Master of Orion,and not about the license.

V
Vyxyxol 02.07.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
Do you think there stupid? Hacked trainer is bound to ip and account. One ip, he is always checked when starting the trainer. Once posted after hacking the account trainer appears anywhere, downloads a thousand people with different ip, the first time it will work, but the signal is already sent, thousands of different ip at the same time use the trainer, the system is notified, your account will be banned, and with him and the trainer (error invalid trainer user), and when you try to run this trainer, it will stop working with this error. To decouple the test of a trainer is impossible, well maybe you can, but no one so far that is why it did not, and there is cheathappens year since 2004. Think for yourself. By the way, the trainer no hacks, hacked accounts, download trainers and spread further the algorithm specified above.

L
LD123 02.07.20

Muskrat
How do you know all this ?
P. S:if it's so bad what can be the alternative to trainers from cheathappens (there almost always is, workers, trainers ) ?

V
Vyxyxol 02.07.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
Until recently, she was a lifelong account on cheathappens, but hacked bad people, apparently was hacking database accounts. Just nothing in the head is not, and the password was good, and the binding to soap. Sorry of course, trainers they are good and always work at 100%, worth the money.
PS. The alternative here in the files a long time ago already, table for cheat engine or trainers from other teams/people (the fling, mention, etc.)

L
LD123 02.07.20

Muskrat
But can you please tell me how to use a table for cheat engine or artmoney (step by step) ? And how many do not downloaded the tables for different games and they have not worked or I do not know how to use it.
P. S:the Fling, mention don't always make working versions of trainers for games,besides, some games they don't make trainers just do.
P. S. S:You do not know whether the Russian-speaking community on cheathappens ?

V
Vyxyxol 02.07.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
Russian CH there, and quite a lot, but the Russian part of the forum there.
At CheatEngine, run the program, click on the icon of the computer, looking for a game, choose it, then looking for the values by looking them in the game using the input box below the buttons first scan and next scan, enter a value in the value box, click first scan, on the left are the addresses and values to change the value in the game, enter in the value and press next scan, repeat until there are 2-3 values, click on the button with the red arrow in the bottom window you can set any values and freeze them, or if it is a table, double-click the mouse on its icon, open again the program, choose process, click on the squares to the left of the function to activate it, and in the value field, enter value, if available.

L
LD123 02.07.20

Muskrat
Thank you for clarifications !

M
Mihaello 02.07.20

As the creation of a race to hack someone dogadalsya?

L
LD123 02.07.20

Mihaello
Can you explain in more detail.

M
Mihaello 02.07.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
Edit the number of points when creating a race or the value of the traits.

D
DrAgon_steel 02.07.20

I do not know - and it should be in a race to break in the making? Enough to crack my money and science in the game and all 30 course the titans can be riveting and do what Hosh...
Everything breaks easily ArtMoney, without any crap.

t
travbon 02.07.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
on the cheat engine forum there is a table. there's glasses create.

m
mius 02.07.20

The question is: are there trainers for the production in one turn, etc. also computer opponents?

t
travbon 02.07.20

mius
write on opponents. Although I did not notice. But I wonder how to find the value of the planet using cheat engine. The population is found.

S
Sandro_NSK 02.07.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
I ask the question on the subject? and than you cheats?? the game is a bit of blackmail, deceit, and fighting to win, and you can turn on cheats (there or not I do not know) and from the first stroke, going all the studied studies and modern ships and weapons, and whether the sense you play on and, and most importantly, I wonder?

L
LD123 02.07.20

Sandrock
Well,the first time at the beginning of the comment wrote it was just wondering produced trainers or not,it is now 3 times the game paraphrasal and want purely for fun with the trainer to re-take.

S
Sandro_NSK 02.07.20

Daniel Of Nazarbaev
so lost interest in it

L
LD123 02.07.20

Sandrock
Interest is lost if you, when playing for the first time at the brand-new toy for Master of Orion immediately rush to play with cheats.When you have 3 times along and across paraphrasal this game ,then the only way to maintain fan is ,in my case,to try to beat the game with cheats.