3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 02.07.20 09:55 pm

how to get (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

and how to get this kit running?

10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyraX 02.07.20

Raffaello_Extra
no,it goes to edge,if you know about this place

a
andrewGaara 02.07.20

This first set was also an issue, but I still got it. And if I remember correctly, you have faith there are two modes of jump up. One when you just jump (standing or running), and the second mode when you first jump to the subject and then press again the spacebar to jump. Faith as if a greater force is repelled from the object. So, there is a beam there is a yellow building boxes. It is possible to run up to jump on them and build on them. Then faith jumps higher and catches.

If it is still not so, then you can get on the crates against the wall - jump on the wall Q to the left and jump. But I think still from the boxes there will bound.

S
SkyraX 02.07.20

andrewGaara
crates will not be bound,faith pumped to the max as I Toko had not tried,and the thing with the Q here does not work,black beams on the wall are not allowed to make any side running along the wall,niche. On top of all,it is the edge of the map and on the roof is simply nowhere to climb.
who will solve this puzzle,to +

a
andrewGaara 02.07.20

Well, not from the top that's for sure. I just don't remember exactly how I checked it.
And if you just climb the front on the first floor and stand on the very edge at the beginning and then just standing still to jump? It will not catch on the edge of the second floor? I have sometimes this worked. But you have to come home and remember how I licked there.

S
SkyraX 02.07.20

andrewGaara
throw video?

PS. the height of a normal jump nepopravimoe mine there,like you said skra

a
andrewGaara 02.07.20

well, only tomorrow I guess. Need to come home, to remember. If all goes well I will throw off tomorrow video

k
karatel217 02.07.20

I don't remember, but there once jumped

a
andrewGaara 02.07.20

If still relevant
SkyraX
Made you sweat me a lot. Came home, first for half an hour this place. Then it turned out that I still have not licked there. I had to think. In the end, jumped. Don't know if this is correct, but it works. Here's the video:

S
SkyraX 02.07.20

andrewGaara
lol) option working,but it is unlikely official version)

S
Screamir58 16.11.22

SkyraX
Even if not official, there are simply no others. Maybe they haven’t finalized something ... nevertheless, many thanks to the author of the video