3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 02.07.20 09:55 pm

Sorry guys

Was wrong in the last blog. I confess publicly. The blog was removed. The world?
31 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 02.07.20

This is what the Church of Carthage?.. Repentance can save the soul, but destroys the reputation.))))

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 02.07.20

I've been wondering, for example, who persistently (and useless) blows my last couple of posted pictures over and over again bind to the games? =)) Some of the moderators are so petty and pathetic that fell through the floor? XD

r
rPeBoJL 02.07.20

what is blogging? but you really got

n
nikita2112 02.07.20

And what was there? Again, I missed it.

H
Hryas 02.07.20

Author lolka and disgraced

S
SexyBeast 02.07.20

why the huskies limitation postavili nepoymu
and on Thu next wakes up? bonuses ubirut? pour pictures only portions? or another kakoynibud nonsense
mostly of Playground slides

A
AR3E 02.07.20

SexyBeast wrote:
and on Thu next wakes up? bonuses ubirut?
In fact, it would be great.

V
Vaipen 02.07.20

nikita2112
Well, let's say that we didn't agree with some users of GHG in the writing style of blogs on the game. I argued that this type should be a sheet in the style of kep obvious, and so the reader fell asleep reading there in each paragraph should be a picture.
Hryas
What is this. You cannot please everyone. Everyone likes your genre and author. And you watch the movie, play the game and read the book's genre and author that you like. And that is not like just pass over and don't go out and prove to the author that the shit he wrote just because he wrote not as someone who you like and how you think that must be right.

T
Tiger Goose 02.07.20

What was written in that blog?

V
Vaipen 02.07.20

Tiger Goose
Tried to write about a series of sines Ditch.

R
Rograx 02.07.20

Protestant Knight wrote:
Tried to write about a series of sines Ditch.
To smear or praise?

A
AR3E 02.07.20

Protestant Knight wrote:
I argued that this type should be a sheet in the style of kep obvious, and so the reader fell asleep reading there in each paragraph should be a picture.
Perhaps you have difficult to speak out on the merits, bypassing as it were, and once you have made such a remark. And pictures are really needed, if you don't know how to grab the attention of the reader from the first lines. The main thing is not to overdo it.

V
Vaipen 02.07.20

Nergal66
To call a copy-paste GTA 3 first, to praise 4yu part for giving pogamat in Infeymos and crap addon for the fact that he is more like a simulation of life in Hell than on the game.

F
FoXtrot777 02.07.20

Tried to write about a series of sines Ditch
Tried to write about the game and couldn't even spell the name of the game?

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.07.20

Protestant Knight
All correctly written, but it's not copy-paste from GTA and the game 78%, for such games we need a separate section to the incentive to do

V
Vaipen 02.07.20

FoXtrot777
Actually Google it in Russian already in several options. Sainz Ditch, Saints Moat and even a row.

-
-SlashuuR- 02.07.20

What is severely lacking is, her parents told me in Blogs and when you reach a certain number of dislikes allowed, access to blogs temporarily blocked. But here's the double-edged sword, because a King is games pulls news from all resources in a short period of time, and sob-sleep the news on the website be simply not necessary, so this hardly ever do.
And do all this copy-paste would have swept away the wave, charging bonuses only for author blogs.

H
Hryas 02.07.20

Protestant Knight
Come on, man, I don't know about what the blog is about, I do not read
Just love to shit in commenttag

R
Rograx 02.07.20

FoXtrot777
Hey, I wrote it. That kind of nonsense?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 02.07.20

-SlashuuR-
>a King is games pulls news from all resources in a short period of time
Here specifically in order not dragged, and need to do dislikes. A couple of times will sit without the ability to do blogs and start, MB, something to write.