3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sitnik 02.07.20 09:56 pm

What music to play?

Throw here music under which it is best to drag)
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 02.07.20

What to play specifically? You can, for example, playing pocket pool :)

M
MC Eptyshka 02.07.20

RussianQuaker
Pocket Billiards is best played with Howling Wolf.

S
Svarog 02.07.20

Sitnik

Music with the atmosphere of success and the drag.

P
Protocol10 02.07.20

Crazy theme. It is necessary to play the sound. And if the sound in the game is shit or acoustics with the soundcard shit , no music will not drag. But when the sound so that each shot or strike chills to the gut, then this is the best music.

T
T.T.G 02.07.20

Under the original.

a
a.kornolov 02.07.20

Despite what))) In Path of Exile, for example, under DNB farmleigh for hours on end) In LeagueOfLegends under DunStep and HardStyle, Quake at the time, Gamal to classical music, a La Vivaldi, mom was shocked when she came joyous, they say, son to the classics was introduced, and there guts all over the screen HD

M
MC Eptyshka 02.07.20

a.kornolov
Never understood people who play RPGs for modern electronic dance music. Even though it is a MMO.

And classical music in Quake is great. Remained in Manhunt under Edith Piaf play.

a
a.kornolov 02.07.20

MC Eptisa
For DNB typical clear and quite hard, the rhythm in which you join and clubbing + gives a charge of vivacity))) So why not)) anyway, I'm at work and article writing under it and the promotion of sites do, most importantly for my effective work-games, campaign, as for rowers in a galley)))

R
RussianQuaker 02.07.20

MC Eptisa wrote:
Never understood people who play RPGs for modern electronic dance music. Even though it is a MMO.
Diablo II for any play. This must be some kind of problem?

M
MC Eptyshka 02.07.20

RussianQuaker
Yeah, it's totally killing the vibe. It's like that in a Big theater Caspian cargo listen.

a.kornolov
And speedcore with AIDS did not try? Just for rowingthe same, they say.

R
RussianQuaker 02.07.20

MC Eptisa
MNU atmosphere was only in Arx Fatalis. In the other she not too came to the fore.
I do a lot of in the music playing. The funny thing is that in the meat of the game, I just did without music, because there, unlike any acugesic and strategic not only to think, but to do it instantly. The music is a little distracting.

S
Svarog 02.07.20

To play Diablo under klubnyak, facepalm)

Are still shots that manage to play Fallout under Rumstein.

M
MC Eptyshka 02.07.20

Svarog wrote:
To play Diablo under klubnyak, facepalm)
Passionately plus.

Svarog wrote:
Are still shots that manage to play Fallout under Rumstein.
Well, it's still all right.

R
RussianQuaker 02.07.20

A flurry of prejudices :)

M
MC Eptyshka 02.07.20

RussianQuaker
Hour and you sandals with socks no shoes in the summer?
And what about the prejudice - I do not see here. I see the harmony and compliance. However no one forbids you to play Diablo under anything. Even under harsh noise. Although... Diablo under harsh noise has good option.

R
RussianQuaker 02.07.20

MC Eptisa
Yes, the crap you see here some kind of, the atmosphere even trying to catch it. And sandals with socks before wearing, then it was poppin. Now pop without socks. At what time will be measured?

M
MC Eptyshka 02.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Yes, the crap you see here some kind of, the atmosphere even trying to catch it.
Let's agree that we have different taste preferences.

RussianQuaker wrote:
And sandals with socks before wearing, then it was poppin. Now pop without socks. At what time will be measured?
Well, just so everything is relative, so I was not able to pin you.

R
RussianQuaker 02.07.20

MC Eptisa
This is how you want to be.

E
Emris_ua 02.07.20

I sometimes (if you have the opportunity to do so) in the Music game changing that file which sounds during the fight at the sound of the battle (Music and voice artists) movies Bruce Lee !!!
A matter of taste - but I like the Bruce Lee and his movies + Music !!!

m
masha 02.07.20

I've played in Harry Potter, in year 2006, I remember playing background group a Virus, something happened. The time when it was interesting, I had no Internet, no games normal.