3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Source105 02.07.20 09:57 pm

Not running VSYNC (Fallout 4)

By default Vsync is enabled the fps is 60(and the frequency of the monitor) - there are horizontal gaps in the image. When you turn off the tears lost, removed fps limit, but there are physical anomalies like in Skyrim. In the settings of the video driver were turning on and off Vsync - to no avail. In other games, Vsync works as expected (60 fps and no tearing).
Comp: i5-2320, 8GB RAM, GTX970, the monitor is connected dvi-i - vga adapter.
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
droun92 02.07.20

Source105
And the system monitor determines or says Generic PnP monitor? And then I have exactly the same canoe, on the monitor only VGA input, which had an adapter to connect. And with the adapter there are such gaps.

S
Source105 02.07.20

droun92
In the settings of the screen resolution determines the model, in the advanced settings - Generic PnP monitor.

1Ren 02.07.20

Try to download unlock nexus or hands in the ini rule, removes fps limit, go into the driver settings and to fall.EXE put vertical sync, I set adaptive. With scan all the trouble, waiting for the patch...

d
droun92 02.07.20

1Ren
He writes that included in the drivers, does it. I have the same thing, only breaks are small and hard to notice unless you look closely.

s
shhelkun 02.07.20

that's a topic for NVIDIA cards , I did like it and everything is okay...
Spoiler

S
Source105 02.07.20

Nomado
While these manipulations Vsync tore image?

s
shhelkun 02.07.20

Source105
when I removed the block on the fps , Yes ,there were big gaps , made like him , and there's no breaks , no longer experimential ....only to have a blur during sharp turns ( Monique 120 Hz , an average of 70 fps) but it's not as annoying as the gaps ...

s
saa0891 02.07.20

Source105

Try to put triple buffering,or alternatively adaptive synchronization.

S
Source105 02.07.20

saa0891
To no avail.
The problem disappeared after deleting files Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini
Fixed fullscreen

j
jt38 02.07.20

Source105 wrote:
Fixed fullscreen
had a similar problem in the other igrulina - also did not immediately realize that in windowed mode synchronizer not working

S
SKDARKNES1695 12.04.21

Lllladno screen does not load dick snapshot, Nvidia Control Panel, 3D parameters, control of 3D parameters, Verify sync pulse (tobish vertical) set to use the 3d application setting, truncated, vertical, I have it working (checked)