3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TakedaFX 02.07.20 09:57 pm

Heated Athlon x4 840!

Changed the thermal paste, still basking in the simple 77 degrees.
But in games it happens 80 before it was 40/45 in a simple and in games 55/60!
What to do help the fan speed set to 100% via SpeedFan.
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinni-Pukh 02.07.20

WMS software curve? Throw settings for Mat Board

T
TakedaFX 02.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
did not help

L
Len4ik00N 02.07.20

TakedaFX
what program looked temperature?
try to see the temperature with a few software and through the BIOS.
You can still check how heated radiator. Preferably not with your hands or very carefully, because if percent. heated to 70+ degrees, will not find it. If it is very hot, bend don't lie; if cold or barely warm, then there are 2 options: bend lying and it is actually fine or poor contact with the CPU and heat is not given as it should.

T
TakedaFX 02.07.20

Len4ik00N
I was looking through CAM/CPUID, fan and the CPU cool

T
TakedaFX 02.07.20

Len4ik00N
2 times withdrew and re-took everything, still more than 60 degrees in a simple

T
TakedaFX 02.07.20

Len4ik00N

L
Len4ik00N 02.07.20

TakedaFX
As I already wrote, try to look through BIOS, if it will have the same data, then the problem is not programmatic in nature, at least not at the level of the Windows. At the same time look not too high a voltage on the processor.

T
TakedaFX 02.07.20

Len4ik00N
In the BIOS is showing 50 degrees

L
Len4ik00N 02.07.20

TakedaFX
there are essentially two options: the sensor is lying and actually all right, or a problem with the temperature still is. Try to reset the BIOS, if you have not already done so, and check the temperature of the radiator. Yet try to remember, and then began this problem and in what condition was the thermal paste, which you changed.

T
TakedaFX 02.07.20

Len4ik00N
The thermal paste that was already on the CPU, not dried was

L
Len4ik00N 02.07.20

TakedaFX
then check whether there is such heating of the CPU, as shown by the sensors and is there any reaction to the change of rotation speed of the fan. You wrote that in the BIOS shows 50 degrees is 20 less than in idle mode under Windows, try it longer to hold the computer in the BIOS and see how it will change the temperature. Put аиду64 or another similar programme and see separately the temperature of the processor and cores.

L
LIRW 02.07.20

Yes the business is. Open the same Manager and see what process loads the CPU... Not casual as it is heated, I remember here what the trainer is downloaded, so I have one core on the i7 to 100% after a plummet, and with this case of course, and the temperature rose.
Also could the moss on the cooling system to be like my friend for example :) there is not one pair of wool socks to roll you can, but if the paste is changed, then it is not there. It turns out the case that it loads the CPU.

C
Computer-MAN 02.07.20

TakedaFX
Boot in safe mode, check there.
Aida64, hwinfo

T
TakedaFX 02.07.20

LIRW
Removed the paste, and again smeared still 77/80 degrees
The percents are not loaded

D
DmitryArt 02.07.20

A fixing frame check to see if one corner has weakened, because of this, the radiator is crooked is pressed. At budget radiators framework not caught on the bolts and on the plastic dubulah, uz is one of the corners off the motherboard and it turns out skewed.

T
TakedaFX 02.07.20

DmitryArt
With the radiator all the rules no jerks sturdy pressed, well now the temperature has reached 90 degrees

T
TakedaFX 02.07.20

DmitryArt
Should I do a reinstall? will it help anything?

L
LIRW 02.07.20

TakedaFX wrote:
Strange then... Well, 90 degrees is already too briskly. The game just better not to play until the problem will not resolve. And so and eliminated already will be not what...