3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 02.07.20 09:57 pm

Update #5 - Denuvo left the game! (Doom (2016))

I hasten to please you, but... do you Agree now to buy it NOW, comrades?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshmello 02.07.20

Denuvo left the game!
I hasten to please you

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 02.07.20

a13x_r3nk0
The developers of DOOM was removed from the PC version of the game protection Denuvo:
Yesterday Блогhttp://www.playground.ru/blogs/doom_4/razrabotchiki_doom_ubrali_iz_pk_versii_igry_zaschitu_denuvo-226501/
And VK:
And many other resources reported it sensitive late. In General, expect an updated version of the game. Oh yeah, there is already a patch to version 5 with the pill.

m
m01533nk0 02.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
The changelog of the patch without information about the protection of 7 December, I'm not a month later he wrote (OK, then it would obviously be slooow). Annoying pundits above, barked about me and slow - the hero, the king chair and the monitor.

And so at least, someone normal response, I'm not 16, to continually keep track of the games, especially with new things. SPS.

S
Sandro_NSK 02.07.20

but how would not care, I have everything exactly kollektsionku)))))

M
Mr Hops 02.07.20

Game was purchased, completed and forgotten.

S
Starkin 02.07.20

well, when lomanuli its meaning in an expensive defense just yet

U
Umbasus 02.07.20

Went on pirates, buy litsuhu on sale. Game 2000летия!

k
kalek 02.07.20

All know native !!!!!!!

L
Lord Altair 02.07.20

So now the game files did not protect, so you can try to uncompress the file .mega2, it is the textures stored. Who knows how to use Hex editor and write your resacosix ?

L
Lord Altair 02.07.20

Yes, here still as my license to run without Steam, as sistemom not working app RenderDoc, it allows you to pull the textures from the game.