3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ik33 02.07.20 09:57 pm

Mission and pitchlike (Warface)

Why are pvp players with articles praising her and calling pve players noobies, really can not normally pass without a mission is not the spetsuhu they're frankly nubat and saying what I say type pitchenik. Where is their vaunted skill.
22 Comments
Sort by:
F
FOXDIE_id 02.07.20

This game does not deserve the popularity that it has

D
Den4ik33 02.07.20

FOXDIE_id
What game deserves the popularity that has varfeys?

m
mixail.kelm 02.07.20

In pvp its tactics, its on the FSB, and who had studied it and maybe with time you'll learn if you play)

D
Den4ik33 02.07.20

mixail.kelm
Yes I agree then why say that vesnici cancers and Nuba since you're going to pve mode seem richeleu creepy

e
ersh_riba4 02.07.20

Den4ik33
pokemon th

a
antoha28 02.07.20

pvp-person cancers and the Nuba in pve and the spec is not just proved if you play for pve and a spec that doesn't mean you can't play pvp think pvp crustaceans is also proved

N
Nikita Novoselov 222 02.07.20

Den4ik33
I agree with you

-
-prizrak- 02.07.20

And I don't pay attention to these. Too much honor.

E
Eligos 123 02.07.20

Den4ik33
The point is that vesnici who go to the mission and the FSB know the cards and almost learned by heart where and how many flags there! The difference between pvp and pve players in the style of the game, ie pvp player produces reaction, and the pve player medcost. Give an example for myself. I Papernik, but also constantly go on pve to train your skill and shoot exclusively in the head! Ie you can also say - go to parasmetsa

D
Den4ik33 02.07.20

Eligos 123
The question is why pitchlike constantly talking bad about plesnicar though they necherta can't play a normal spec then leave it dying constantly, although I consider myself a Mego silovymi. If you itshnik cool for pve you should be raspanti as they say pve a cakewalk, but in reality because they always drained special

p
popochka345 02.07.20

Den4ik33
that's for sure

E
Eligos 123 02.07.20

Den4ik33
Well, look! Come, let's say two 80 Pesnica in quick game mode hangar, your team and start to play 2-17, 5-15 you will not bombone? That's why I say!

D
Den4ik33 02.07.20

Eligos 123
so we're not talking and there is nothing there pitchlike bad accustomed to rats on the hangars and show off we vesnici silent because they are not really players in pvp but pitchenik always a lot of speaking and showing off though they play a couple in the negative and in pvp that they a couple bed . we vesnici the your mode know to and from unlike mnogo pupsikom which entered the rating of the seizure they all started to complain

E
Eligos 123 02.07.20

Den4ik33
And I love the grips?

E
Eligos 123 02.07.20

I have a question! Who constantly puts cons to the comments?

D
Den4ik33 02.07.20

Eligos 123
who else are the ones who bombed all that there is users varfeys they just don't read put the cons in spite of takiya disgusting people cranky

-
-BRAGA 02.07.20

Everyone screams that this game is not mentioned, but are constantly in blogs and forums Varfeys sit..

D
Den4ik33 02.07.20

FOXDIE_id
what deserves popularity and how you appreciated tell me once wrote this clever and appeal to those who are dissatisfied with the varfeys question, why are you unhappy and what makes you say that players varfeys there is no place then the question is why are you here and not me you're better than me or what your game has the right to discuss in the forum and our not

D
Den4ik33 02.07.20

-BRAGA
Yes, because their games is not who does not publikuet in the forums and on our alive and relevant discussion

F
FOXDIE_id 02.07.20

Den4ik33
dude,where are the commas,it's not clear)