3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albek.M 09.07.20 08:34 am

kursela (Farming Simulator 15)

courseplay unloading impossible! chosen tipside is too far a way.what does it mean?
18 Comments
Sort by:
r
ruslan zubok 09.07.20

albek1982

A
Albek.M 09.07.20

A
Albek.M 09.07.20

courseplay unloading impossible! chosen tipside is too far a way.what does it mean?

T
T_i_G_r 09.07.20

albek1982
you should mod on which I side discharge? if Yes then you colsplay asks what side to upload on this screen you will be able to upload only to right or ago.

A
Albek.M 09.07.20

Thank you! Understood.

b
barin25rus 09.07.20

tell me as I can not install kerplooey, what are not tried, but it never appears in the game and the mod

A
Albek.M 09.07.20

Is there a trailer avtopogruzchik logs?

S
Sergey Vasilevich 48 regi 09.07.20

albek1982
Yes a few days ago, here uploaded.

A
Albek.M 09.07.20

thank you found.

u
uzh.as 09.07.20

Help. kursela after exiting the game does not save routes

e
e13geni4 09.07.20

People, and for the work of coreplay grandmother removed ? I used to think that it's all free.... And now a closer look - no, shoot, 3-4 euros for 1-2 or 3 minutes with a piece of equipment ( and not for the maintenance of equipment , namely the string wages ) . And how are you ???

_
_Grads 09.07.20

e13geni4
When you start the map with kursplan always first ask:
1. To scan the field ?
2. To pay a salary of 1500 EUR/hour (on hard, on other complications is less, but as it is not played)?
Then this saves all the time it is automatic. You can delete the folder coreplay with saves, then starting to play again will be to ask. But all routes will be deleted.
Of course the money for the use of employees in kurpie should be removed (what is worse, they hired) already dovno pressed the modders themselves to do so, and for a long time did, it in FS13, so it was.

e
e13geni4 09.07.20

_Grads
Thank you for your answer.

S

_Grads
I'm sorry, maybe my question will seem stupid,but he's torturing me for a long time. When you request coreplay whether you want to play a certain amount of money Yes or no ,I refuse to do. Does it affect the correct operation of coreplay and that gives payment .

_
_Grads 09.07.20

Sergey V. 48 region
The work of coreplay is not affected. This type of hardcore. Although with this feature kursela some call a freebie, but without a salary this is pure stuff and is. So it just depends on the player how he wants to play. I like early as a kind of conscience, tortured and did not seem right that workers get the money and hired kursplan no. Here it is corrected, and have an interest to pave the path, to organize the work as efficiently as possible, and just the realism added what many are looking for in this game.

S

Thanks for the reply.

G
Gilios_UA 09.07.20

what to do to kursela scanned field

K
Katrina Kamalova 09.07.20

there is still talk?