3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goct 09.07.20 08:34 am

Mod MISERY 2.0 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Your impression fashion MAG 3.0
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grazhdanin 09.07.20

I Misteri 2.01 has Abril sawmill.....there is no them.....they must be in the attic of a dilapidated house....but they are not there.....the waste recycling centre - where's the backpack???? there may be more......thanks in advance.......

N
Naemnik 09.07.20

If you are not satisfied with the performance
Spoiler
Perform the following steps:

1. Defragment your hard drive
2. Close as many programs as possible before running the game - this ensures fewer delays and stability during the game
3. Make sure that the paging file was not less than 4GB on the disk partition where you installed the game
4. Reduce visibility range in game settings (!). Also, very strongly load the game: shadows, grass density, range of lighting, tessellation, Vert. sync.
5. In the end download lightweight texture environment (link in this thread)
6. Download XR_3DA 4gb patcher and flash the file xrEngine.exe (bin)
7. Disable dynamic music and a scripted functions in the game
8. Make sure that there was overheating of the video card (!)

A
Alasial 09.07.20

Mercenary
This helps to not all.

F
Fritc2007 09.07.20

Say I understand the Mod MISERY 2.0 is currently the best mod for Call of Pripyat or is there a better. And what's the best mod so to speak.

M
MegaPhoenix 09.07.20

Guys, on my old hardware will go this mod?
Pentium® Dual-Core
RAM 2GB
Nvidia Geforce 9800
Windows 7 32-bit

T
Tima Chavtaraev 09.07.20

Guys, help please, how to change the immunity of the NPC? I want the Zulu, Vano, Sokolov and the Tramp make a little bit stronger, and then die for a couple of seconds

F
Fritc2007 09.07.20

For settings NPC answer files:
\config\gameplay\character_desc_[name of location].xml

Each of them is divided into sections, one for NPC. The following parameters are used:
name.../name - the Name (a reference to the string in the text array).
ui_npc_...icon/icon - Icon for dialogs/trade.
bio>_bio.../bio - Biography (not used in the game).
class.../class - Class (better not touch).Imp 12:46, 12 August 2007 (EEST)Need for automatic respawner could spawn a little different characters. That is, for example in the game there is a description of eight (think maybe more) different newcomers and that would be the automatic respawn didn't get a bunch of twin brothers, respawner is configured on a class of characters and spawned randomly different characters of the same class.
community.../community - Group.
...rank/rank - Rank.
...reputation/reputation - Reputation.
money min=... max=... infinitive=.../ - the Amount of money (infinitive=1 infinite money).
snd_config.../snd_config - Set sounds.
crouch_type-1/crouch_type - Type squats. Better not to touch.
visual actors\.../visual Appearance. Impact on the appearance of a costume or on its properties. Enter the exoskeleton and the character really will be like in appearance and properties.
supplies.../supplies - Items in his inventory. Some of them are in the game are not displayed, so don't be surprised by the presence of objects like a radio or flashlight.

In the game display all the items just in trading there are restrictions on permissible trade items, and when your character is dead, prohibited items udalyayutsya script. Imp 12:46, 12 August 2007 (EEST)
...start_dialog start_dialog - a Welcome dialogue. There can be several, with different conditions of emergence.
actor_dialog.../actor_dialog - Dialogues with the player.

F
Fritc2007 09.07.20

Tim Chautari
In General, I recommend to read a tutorial on modding http://www.playground.ru/cheats/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_uchebniki_po_modostroeniyu_ot_gsc-mod-40770/
and http://www.playground.ru/cheats/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_zov_pripyati_uchebniki_po_modostroeniyu_ot_gsc_2_chast-41431/

g
gfhnghdnfgrs 09.07.20

no trace remains of blood on the textures, how to fix?

L
LeonidMavrik 09.07.20

Guys, I can't fully Eczac to pump, what to do?