3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoRTeX 09.07.20 08:35 am

The meeting online (Test Drive Unlimited)

in this thread agree where , when , what time I what ...
163 Comments
Sort by:
N
NedViD 09.07.20

this means nick is already on the Internet...you tick more statist on gamespy?

S
SUPRA_FARAON 09.07.20

I AlEКSANDR SUPRA!!Chase on Eguare HCR OR YELLOW AUDI!!!!

N
NedViD 09.07.20

I know who you are)))))

L
Lombardo 09.07.20

well, gentlemen riders when the next cruise? offer to arrange auto mileage owners of Lamborghini, which is held annually in real life, the so-called run of the bulls! I'm a huge fan of this brand and I would like at least in the virtual world is implemented. I think fun to be around! explain :) date and time will be agreed later, if you will take the lead. thank you all for your attention. your Uk_Lombardo

N
NedViD 09.07.20

I...on the galardo Practica

s
stalker-pskov 09.07.20

let us in the stadium next to the airfield in the Mclaren GTR race , date and time will discuss

S
SUPRA_FARAON 09.07.20

I also zai even buy LAMBO!!!!!if th call 9056087366

R
Reisenman 09.07.20

Hello everyone again. Now I appear periodically in the game. If there is a wish to join the club Paradise Racers, write to Asya.

R
Rostis 09.07.20

and how are you doing with the club? race spend? meetings of the club or so for fun? because for fun I'm ku=Loubet, but would like to make the normal club was!

h
high PILOTag 09.07.20

here wanna play online, but before that Nada pity to buy litsuhu. and that is not rozczarowanie cascarita as she satva life in TDU, are there any clubs or something? and as is the case with the servers and so chenit interesting. ;)

I
Igratel 09.07.20

People pomagite pliiiz. I got done, wanted to play online, but that crap does not work. Anyways all there nick parool introduced , soap is also a checkbox on the service set, and then tells what type need to update the game and asks you Yes or no, click Yes , automatically goes to the website of TDU and there and it is not clear at all English. What to do , what to obnoviti how to play? While pliiiiiiiz.

Game version 1.45. Installed the patch 1.66 not pomoglo.

R
Reisenman 09.07.20

Rostis,
The club was established in the early summer of 2007.
The President of the club, unfortunately, at the moment can't connect to the server TDU (I am a Vice-President). I myself played the first half of the summer of 2007, but then abandoned. Started again at the beginning of this year, then had a break for a few months, and now again return to the game, will appear periodically. Yet played just so, but. if you manage to recruit people, it is possible and on inter-club races to think.
Now I do not know whether to continue to support the club, or to accumulate and create a new one. In General, all the functions work in the club, despite the fact that it is organized before the release of the patch. Have questions or suggestions, write in Ah.

high PILOTag,
Server for the game is only one of the clubs very much, life goes on =)...

R
Reisenman 09.07.20

Igratel,
Fully delete the game, then put new on and put this patch: http://www.playground.ru/files/8672/

G
Gazman 09.07.20

I was the only member and President of the club TDU Russia, if someone wants to meet me.
SchA went to the game, still I deleted this club:)
Sorry for the misinformation.

I
Igratel 09.07.20

And the save is also removed?

I
Igratel 09.07.20

And yet.... This one is not mine , so I could thread it with NOSD to run. Work, she will work no? what NOSD to download?

SPS advance

R
Rostis 09.07.20

with nosd online will not.

2 Reisenman
I would love to be entered in the club, but now I can not connect to the server. You have no such problem?

R
Reisenman 09.07.20

The problem was Xfire that was swearing while trying to get to the Ducati shop... And so I don't know... In the club I'll gladly accept.

l
lil_Tim 09.07.20

GUYS!!! HELP!!! WHAT you NEED to DO TO OnLine PLAY??? I PATCH INSTALLED!!! NEED SOMEWHERE TO REGISTER??? OR is there a need to write your Email and password of any chtoli??? EXPLAIN HOW TO PLAY!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

L
Lombardo 09.07.20

lil_Tim
http://forums.playground.ru/test_drive_unlimited/160960/