3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Feoktistov 09.07.20 08:37 am

Shimmering Zebra stripes in games

After carrying the PC from one room to another, in games began to appear, the bars as in the screenshots. The graphics card is normal, I watched it on another computer. Bands appear only in games with modern 3D graphics. Is an old monitor, perhaps suffers from it. Now I want to change VGA cable to DVI-D I think stripes will disappear. If you do not help, try to put on the socket(it is near the computer one) tee and insert the plug from the monitor into a separate outlet and not in a kennel. If anyone is or was a shimmering strip games - contact how to fix.
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 09.07.20

Nikita Feoktistov
I had similar stripes in some games. I tried to solve in several ways: where possible, change the version of DirectX; it's a shame the wood on the video card.
In your case, it may be the case in the cable.

N
Nikita Feoktistov 09.07.20

Len4ik00N
Thanks, today I will change

K
Kirlusha 09.07.20

Nikita Feoktistov
I have an adapter DVi-VGA, not quality. Its a little touch and here the same nonsense gives.
Still can not change. And, by the way, he's the same all the screenshots of all the games, are as it were without the colour red (picture of blue-green).

So yeah. This is most likely the monitor cable.

N

Kirlusha
I think so. Thanks, will check report back.

G
Grandshot 09.07.20

Can still be guilty of the outlet or pilot. In this case, you can try to connect the monitor directly to a wall outlet (if a pilot) or on the contrary to the pilot (if the monitor is plugged in).

N

Grandshot
Already tried - does not help