3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beybit Aytenov 09.07.20 08:38 am

how and when to buy animal in Farming Simulator 17 (Farming Simulator 17)

all good time of day people wanted to know how and when to buy Pets, does not work the game not individuals-Naya downloaded the initial level.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alarickus 09.07.20

Beybit Aitenov
In version 1.2 all bought from dealers of cattle.

M
MgZ 09.07.20

Beybit Aitenov
to get started download rules pirates

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 09.07.20

Beybit Aitenov
First find where they are(e.g. pigs near the base) walk there is through the letter R buy Pets true for the shipping charge,also can directly on the basis of where the cows from the field black-and-yellow square stand on it and press R.

B
Beybit Aytenov 09.07.20

middleman wanted to buy but when clicking (confirm) no response or throw off pozhalusta standards-Yu pirates,once downloaded every 20 minutes to leave the label (individuals will buy the first copy) and is not preserved then removed,and this is one I downloaded from the link http://farming-simulator2017.ru/skachat-mody-farming-simulator-17/

A
Alarickus 09.07.20

Beybit Aitenov
Time appears on buy litsuhi, the version you have is not below 1.3, which means buying the whole lot fixed.

c
chlenix 09.07.20

animals you can buy on credit.
ie can be easy in the first minute of the game to buy 1000 cows.
another thing is that their staff need the equipment and plenty of time.

I bought 300 cows from them with a 100% performance of milk sold for 85000 euros. for high complexity.
but for full filling the feeders had 10 times to bring water(bore),
to make about 200 bales of grass and silage.
to make a hundred bales of hay.

it is 5 hours in real-time.
for that, I would get 85000*6= 500 thousand dirty.
about 100 thousand in an hour of real time.

equipment and fields in this game about 30 million(not exactly thought).
appropriately to buy all the equipment I had would be purely rotten to the barn 300 hours.
300 hours of boredom and monotony. hell with that.

after realizing this fact removed the save game with histrionics 130 hours and started the game on easy difficulty with cheats on money)

B
Beybit Aytenov 09.07.20

thanks to the people settled and broke for money pirates now I'm a millionaire )