3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 09.07.20 08:38 am

Statistics your office (Grand Theft Auto 5)

On the eve of the release of the Import/export statistics organizations probably will change or add, so I suggest you to send screenshots of your computer at the office. Look how much they earned and how they were successful. At the same time you can specify how performed these tasks alone, with randomized, with friends where: in open sessions or not.
Here's my stats:
Spoiler

Completed all the tasks with friends in open sessions. Transporting little, but effective. For all the time I have destroyed only one box. Once the warehouse was robbed and carried away one-third of the cargo. The office bought the cheapest warehouse - a medium (over a million). As you can see, the cost of office and warehouse I'm not repulsed (though stock still on two special cargo at 300K).
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levokos 09.07.20

Only open sessions (20+ people).

e
ed58963 09.07.20

the most epic was selling 100 boxes with 3 tanks in a session from 2 hostile (personally) organizations. well that had to sail in tow.

Levokos
O_o why are so many warehouses?

S
Salvador Gunzerker 09.07.20

ed58963
O_o why are so many warehouses?
With that kind of money you can afford :)

a
alik12345 09.07.20

I have a profit of 2.5 million office I don't really like offices )))

L
Levokos 09.07.20

ed58963
I fill warehouses in order.. the first one (full), second, etc. And then immediately sell.. 2.3 million each.

M
Mortaliss 09.07.20

warehouses perhaps Laman and a half of nfarmer,not even repulsed by the cost,but on cocaine 13 million ,let's see what dividends will bring the next update

S
Stivekson 09.07.20

Spoiler

l
lookaway 09.07.20

Stivekson
- CLEAN YOUR ROOM!

S
Stivekson 09.07.20

lookaway
This is a nice mess)