3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bambuca 09.07.20 08:39 am

Demand to know an explanation. (Diablo 2)

From year to year at PG there are any changes ( not in a good way OFC, in the humble opinion of the players), but whatever they were, the changes never appear.
Info about them POPs up only in certain themes

It was possible to prescribe that the server has this version of the game.
Drop the cut there is something.
Bug-hang around fall because.
Drop the wigs trimmed because.
Drop mule happens on hell night after XXX sec.
Why are there all these other changes, if the administration so zealously fights for the original version of the game?

Not asking for anything supernatural, why would the players shouldn't know.
88 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 09.07.20

Like the second day on PG.

Q
QLinkee 09.07.20

Bambuca wrote:
Bug-hang around fall because.
Drop the wigs trimmed because.
Because so conceived OFC.

R
Rivnyanyn 09.07.20

>>Information about innovations is published. If not, help such innovations are not given.
At the moment no changes in terms of drop runes with HF not planned. If there are any changes, these changes likely will not be made public.
Help on gameplay are not given.(c)IRKNET

i
irknet 09.07.20

The Pro version is written in this topic:
About the server (version, gameplay F. A. Q)

R
Rivnyanyn 09.07.20

>>IRKNET
There's the Pro version do not written a single word.

D
DanuJIa 09.07.20

Bambuca
Can only throw changes with the next patch (except 1.14+). But it changes, as I believe the developer? Or not?

G
Gav 09.07.20

Personally, I sense all of the changes except the stats on torch, (FS and light radius clear) clear unaided and OFC they are all for the better, and the vehicle apparently silly, so it summarizes your stupidity on other players.
Origialnuyu version is not devoid of bugs and their fixes OFC a plus and not a minus, to explain to players every polihexanide bug and what method it was done does not make sense.

l
lait_one 09.07.20

Dobermn
damn Sheriff's badge under a barking dog is not enough, it would be a dog with the police.

O
Obsessed 09.07.20

Dobermn, but for some reason the once had other servers it is written in plain text. but it's easier to see the flaw in the players, Yes. :-)

y
yok0o 09.07.20

Dobermn
fixit' str bug torchem eto ne ok

R
Rivnyanyn 09.07.20

>>Dobermn
Recently googled info about the bugs D2. One man was not lazy and rounded up all the obvious bugs 1.14. There were ~150. Including the zlosny for HC bug with the poisonous materials UV free no-snakes on the way to nihla. And you rejoice several. povyshennym Bahamas ng))) Then elementary not posted chagelog and not even specified to the servo. Threads like this created every month, isn't it easier to publish this info?
And Yes, it's still open to all access trunk Cahow. Admin knows that if I say how he cut the drop, most sane people will leave neoglyadyvayas.

g
g_n 09.07.20

Bambuca
It was possible to prescribe that the server has this version of the game.
The server has the server version 5.53 and soon to be 5.54, which improves performance (i.e. reduces lag) servers in some circumstances. Game version is on the clients that are supported: d 1.13, 1.14 d, 2.02 a, your choice.

Why are there all these other changes, if the administration so zealously fights for the original version of the game?
item 11 - our service is not a copy of anything, anywhere and this is not stated

item 3 - study the game world is one of the aspects of the gameplay, in which administration (including spoilers tips) does not interfere

Rivnyanyn
the bug with the poisonous materials UV free no-snakes on the way to nihla.
I repeat again - bugs there are no terms of our service, nor from the point of view of Blizzard, working as intended.

G
Gav 09.07.20

yok0o
there is no current page, and is approx.

R
Rivnyanyn 09.07.20

>>in which administration (including spoilers tips) does not interfere
All this would be cool, if you did not play(and were not animasola))). And so is pure hypocrisy.
>>I repeat again - bugs there are no terms of our service, nor from the point of view of Blizzard, working as intended.
MDE, why you fixed the other bugs? After all, as it was intended, eh? Again the hypocrisy(((

g
g_n 09.07.20

Again, the administration does not interfere in the gameplay and is not involved in it as players.

Bugs should be fixed, and the planned mechanics, of course not.

i
irknet 09.07.20

Some changes/innovations is not reported with the purpose not to spoil the interest in the game. All based on the fact that the user himself studied the game world, without any prompts and formulas. As already above was written is spoilers, and some changes are losing a lot, if they are informed in advance.
Rivnyanyn
If the administration decided to get myself a gaming value in a dishonest way, then you can just draw the runes, and not to invent some sort of shenanigans with the mechanics.

R
Rivnyanyn 09.07.20

>>and is not involved in it as players.
Oh, really?
MDE, I just have no words. Do you really want me to believe? This is the same as to believe that the Manager of the brothel do not use the services of its workers XDDD
LAN, man. Hare, your pozicija clear. I have nothing to ask, because it's pointless) But if you see online to decline(especially on HC), you really please be so kind to descend from the throne and something to do has increased, OK?

R
Rivnyanyn 09.07.20

>>IRKNET
You have a campaign really burnt, that all the choir descended:)
>>If the administration decided to get myself a gaming value in a dishonest way, then you can just draw the runes, and not to invent some sort of shenanigans with the mechanics.
And who says machinerya? Administraciya know when where and what was novovodiane/cut etc, and the players there.
>>As already was written above is spoilers, and some changes are losing a lot, if they are informed in advance.
Does this mean that the server wasony new RV which is not listed?

B
Bambuca 09.07.20

Hmm, and here was another infa. I understand that was long ago, but PG is the same, nothing changes

B
Bambuca 09.07.20