3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HostWood 09.07.20 08:41 pm

Fallout 4 how to fix (Fallout 4)

Faced with the problem that I have a lot of open settlements (about 20)
When I go to any of them in a workshop to write all the time repair the damaged object although I have almost nothing built and everything built works fine how to fix or find this object please tell me
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 09.07.20

HostWood
Fashion-related settlements cost?

Z
Zolotko555 09.07.20

HostWood
ALMOST nothing was built...so something is built...attacks on settlements were? Game individuals pirates? What mods are?

E
Ekimma 09.07.20

A broken object can be shot down by a bleep or a carrot.

M
MrGURAM76 09.07.20

well, given the fact that he writes in any settlement, then this is a bug then.

H
HostWood 09.07.20

MrGURAM76
not

H
HostWood 09.07.20

Золотко555
mods no pirate patch 1.9

Z
Zolotko555 09.07.20

HostWood
listen and rebooting the game is not probyvali to do?? I like it (although the game entities and without mods ) put the generator on sigmedia and immediately call for help and that's where I flew in the Studio, create the object requiring electricity and the city and then ran all out ...and put the light bulb, and it's like stuck...reboot did not just games, but even a computer....only then unhooked...you have pirates and it's either a bug ( I agree with MrGURAM76 ), or something to build pirate

e
evgenij84757 09.07.20

HostWood
where patch 1.9

H
HostWood 09.07.20

evgenij84757
nemos

H
HostWood 09.07.20

Золотко555
OK I'll try

H
HostWood 09.07.20

evgenij84757
Sorry the patch was 1.8.7.0.1

H
HostWood 09.07.20

Many times the game came not disappeared yet =(

A
Abbat76 09.07.20

fix require only those enterprises were constructed in the settlements, which were damaged as a result of the RAID enemies in this settlement. As a rule, if a settlement was attacked, and the player ignored the need to participate in the defense, settlement or otobet itself (usually this is only possible with the settlements in raiders, which are themselves notoriously steep) or miniquest in the defense of the settlements will fail (usually settlement of ordinary citizens of the wasteland or a blow job-of the men. They are not able to fend off almost any threat).
If the settlement fought itself, the damage to the main buildings there are extremely rare. I have never seen broken generators in the settlements, who themselves strayed from the threat.
If the settlement of a player not willing to protect and miniquest on defense was defeated, then place all the residents gave zvizdyuley, but not killed. And most of the basic mechanisms will be broken. These include generators, sampling points of water and food - anything that anything capable of producing. They also include all sorts of food plants.

In addition, when visiting a settlement with a large territory (such Sanctury hills or Commune Solar tides) the player may not even notice that during his visit occurred the attack of the enemies on the settlement, which was immediately repulsed by the local forces of self-defense. But during a short shooting, the bullets hit where they shouldn't and beat the corn (most often it crumble)

To all the above from happening, you need to apply just two simple rules when planning the development of settlements:
1) place all the important sites outside of the sweep zone. Generators always ranks inside buildings and at height not less than the second floor from ground level. Throws grenades and the shots from RPGs tend to prosecute your damage through the joints of the walls, Windows and doorways. Guaranteed to protect from AOE damage to important structures, I raise them off the ground.
2) if there is no possibility (or desire) to raise the installation height, should place all set therefore to protect from a direct shot. For example, in one of the locations I built a good sized greenhouse, which placed crops on designated squares, but inside the building. The entrances were placed so that they were not in the way of re-spawning enemies. then the fight never gets enemies in the greenhouse, so the corn are always safe.

Another very useful to install in the enclosure door opening with the circuit breaker. NPCs are too stupid to not be able through a door to get in. And you will not be difficult to close it behind him, cutting off the access to the premises, where to do nothing. If you lock those doors generators and pumps with water, such a settlement will still be supplied, despite the fact that the door is always closed by the switch.