3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gamer_game 10.07.20 10:49 pm

Metro 2033 Redux problem with sound (license) (Metro 2033)

Problem with sound
noticed that there is in the sound settings,volume settings dialogs,help get through and how to improve the sound of conversations,or explain if you reduce both settings the music and the sounds of the dialogue loudness is not reduced? and it hurts quiet and do as they depart from a Persian friend,the sound is very very quiet and sounds painfully sharp and loud, and in the normal metro 2033 no such as there waste still clearly hear the dialogue between the Persians.
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
rotebaal 10.07.20

Gamer_game
also interesting

b
bananzas 10.07.20

Gamer_game
You got to fix this bug? I now have the same problem. Reinstalled steam, the wood on the sound card, nothing helps.

M
Mercurionio 10.07.20

This is a bug. Personally, I was suffering=)

b
bananzas 10.07.20

Mercurionio
I litsuha you to tolerate as it is not serious)))
By the way, somewhere read that helped reinstall the game on another hard drive.

M
Mercurionio 10.07.20

bananzas
Well, I also have litsuha. And I bought another at the exit of this edition. Chip with sound for a year. So be patient))

b
bananzas 10.07.20

Mercurionio
ATP)) I know I'm not the only one loser XD

T
TomTeker 10.07.20

For Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10.
Treat the problem this way. If the pirates you know where it is located in the puck with the game Ekzeshnik metro2033.exe right click on it tab COMPATIBILITY put the check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: Below in the drop-down menu, select Windows xp"service pack 3 then OK Apply go play and enjoy.

D
DrDreusSan 10.07.20

Garbage, not the Council! Nifiga the similar! That says Comaker is in Ответы@Mail.ru this useless garbage! The same problem with sound and even worse - now all under water!

D
DrDreusSan 10.07.20

Most likely need to install the latest RealTek drivers AC and HD on and off Karaoke. Or turn on.

D
DrDreusSan 10.07.20

Need to visit the Official RealTek Website to download HD AC audio codecs, install and restart, After go to settings RealTek and try to change the settings, if you have problems after installation will not stop.

D
DrDreusSan 10.07.20

At the expense of the AC installation, open the archive and find setup.exe.
Link to the file: http://www.realtek.com/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=8&PFid=14&Level=3&C2