3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Uebato 10.07.20 10:49 pm

40K and quiet

I love you so much and I know that our love is mutual so I ask you brothers and sisters to help me to collect the computer the price of 40 thousand Russian rubles(the butt)
The most important thing in this computer needs to be quiet.Below you can play tanks on maximum speed 60+fps in BF3(BC2),well ive modern igrulki atleast srednyachok
Don't ignore please
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Tipouz 10.07.20

1060 gtx + i5 6400 in 40K needs to be.

U
Uebato 10.07.20

Alexander Tipos
Well damn I don't know which one to get case /mother /cooling /operatives under the condition that the computer would be quiet and the price is 40K

a
aleks1979 10.07.20

Just very quiet? Dropsy even a little noise.
If in fact the noise level depends on the case ohladom, which can be very expensive.

U
Uebato 10.07.20

aleks1979
Well, not right at all in the normal range(I Have a computer(In a profile har-Ki) I fully cleaned it and the map was dismantled and from but when I play I have a feeling that I'm on the runway,despite the fact that I'm in the headphones and at the same that the unpleasant noise of the people around me)

D
Dreik Fernis 10.07.20

ReasonableSoul
If you need quiet, get any Mid tower case from Fractal Design, cooling tower percent SVO from Noctua are quiet, or any DLC, the Seasonic 450+ or Aerocool KCAS 500+watts, don't forget the dust filters. Mother and percents i5-6400 for B150/Z170 chipset, manufacturer is not important. manufacturer of RAM is not very important, but you can take Kingston or Samsung. HDD - Seagate/WD Blue.

a
aleks1979 10.07.20

ReasonableSoul
This video makes so much noise. There is nothing more.
You can in fact quite in angry: change your i3 to i7 2600к/i7 3770к. Add memory and most importantly the investment of money in none. For your games 1060 6GB will be enough.

U
Uebato 10.07.20

aleks1979
And I will have to change the case(small and battered by time),the mother is also the cheapest,as BP.
The only thing really worth keeping is the RAM and everything worked)