3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuscleMuseum 10.07.20 10:50 pm

Crashes after you go to the workbench (Fallout 4)

Downloaded addition Automatron . All was well until I was told to do a workbench on which will be made robots , but to create it you need to go in normal , but when you go to the regular bench game . Help to help to solve the problem , I would be grateful
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 10.07.20

Roach which shevelitsya
at the beginning of the write litsuha you have, and the DLC is the same where and how to set(fixed not fixed)

D
Denis Ponomarev 10.07.20

Rightly said,I had similar crap.
But after dopolneno removed all that was.
Easier with litsuhoy to be than to curse the frequent crashes on the pirates.

M
MuscleMuseum 10.07.20

Sprintin
Pirates , and the addition of the game . Download from rutor , set as in the instructions , ran the setup , then copied with the replacement of files in the folder CODEX in the root folder of fallout 4

M
MuscleMuseum 10.07.20

Denis Ponomarev
To give such large sums of money do not simply

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 10.07.20

version of the game is what? extra normally plows only 1.4.132

D
Denis Ponomarev 10.07.20

The money is not sorry,when the question comes to comfortable game.

M
MuscleMuseum 10.07.20

The Incredible Kleinman
The same

S
Sprintin 10.07.20

Roach which shevelitsya
check disabling the DLC in nexus Manager if everything is OK then maybe glaha broken.

n
nestrbob 10.07.20

Roach which shevelitsya
I was shaking repak gigatorrent, there is only the data folder (700MB) all. Copy it in game folder and run, no pills, no activation.
Spoiler

M
MuscleMuseum 10.07.20

nestrbob
And works ? I just like pitching , but from another site , did everything as in the instructions , but the DLS did not work

n
nestrbob 10.07.20

Roach which shevelitsya
I have Automatron passed, no problems. After transferring the files to the data folder, run an old save game and immediately there was a radio message for help. Here I am with a new robot on location lock.
Spoiler

M
Marco Why 10.07.20

As I understand it - the problem isn't solved?

D
Doctorwho0 10.07.20

Marco Why
Probably... All I understood is to download the repak website which offered nestrbob, website gigatorrent, or to delete the addition

C
CuprumKing 10.07.20

The game with the release of DLS patched to version 1.4.132, check what version you are on 1.3.XX off from the workbench, now rules on here saves old died =_=

T
Timon090 10.07.20

solved the problem in the following way. pirates. First, put Pact v1.4.125. It weighs 1.8 GB. Him 1.4.132. then the addition. I first Supplement to the old version of the set, so walitalo.

m
msi_gus 10.07.20

nestrbob
and here wrote that the saves are deleted , how are you all OK ?

m
msi_gus 10.07.20

but Yeshe and that if the rusty devils often something happens ?

B
BlackTigerTK 10.07.20

msi_gus
And what should happen? And they have like one base in the area of satellite dishes Fort Hagen. A certain amount then there is respawn. In addition to the bosses.

n
nestrbob 10.07.20

msi_gus
The saves of the game are removed upon request only Uninstal the program or manually. After the demolition of the game and install the new - old saves work.

A
Ark survival evolve 10.07.20

I have crashes when I want to put a workbench.