3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ronnin12 10.07.20 10:51 pm

ТОР3 the player (Warface)

I would like to show and tell requests TOP3 innovation players Warface'a.

1. The sight on the AK-47
Already many discussions on this topic, it's not so difficult, just add the sight on the weapon, because the AK-47, almost no one plays, it lost its popularity even in 2014, when there are more interesting weapons with more interesting modules. It seems to me that if you make this request, in reality, the AK-47 will be the cool weapons for the attack, after all, what else do you need? a lot of damage? there! rate? there! accuracy? too! but there is no sight, and it's sad.

2. Weapons from vendors
Recent updates to the administration of the game introduces more and more weapons for credits, don't you think that this is overkill? Every update at least one weapon in the boxes good luck on credits. When to receive the weapons from the vendors who need to open playing field of battle. After all, many players already bored of just run, shoot and earn experience to level, well, I want the new available to all players, guns, wants to work hard to get weapons, right?
I think it's very important to consider the opinion of players, even more so.

3. New modules
Many people like to experiment with modules for weapons, and I think that anybody could do with a couple of new scopes, bipod, arms, mufflers and different devices, but administrators did not notice the requests of the players. I'm tired of looking at these old modules, and there are those who don't get put on the arms because of the inconvenience, it was cool if they were replaced, what do you think?

Here's a top I came out, if you like - put like and Express their opinion in the comments.
2 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eligos 123 10.07.20

RaNsiD15
Bro, This is fantastic!

v
voylov 10.07.20

The sight is not so important for AK-47, but the grenade would be by the way.