3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega Todorash 10.07.20 10:51 pm

Released a new patch for Dishonored 2 (Dishonored 2)

Released a new patch (v 1.2) for the beta version of Dishonored 2:
- Improved game performance
- Fixed issues with visual textures
- Fixed several problems with user interface
- Fixed some problems with the behavior of NPCs in the game
- Fixed some problems with the mouse/gamepad with the game
- Fixed a bug with subsidence FPS when minimizing game using Alt-Tab
- Fixed some bugs related to monitors and screen resolutions
- Added several new settings in the game menu

To activate Beta version of the game, you need to:
- Go to properties in Steam Library
- Go to the tab Beta
- Menu to select the version of the game BetaPatch
- Start Dishonored 2
25 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDarkaxeI 10.07.20

everybody who wanted to go yet)

I
Ingbelial 10.07.20

IDarkaxeI
well, go again

p
pksm 10.07.20

Already not beta

I
IDarkaxeI 10.07.20

Embelia
this heresy?)) Yes no life

B
Bupycop 10.07.20

IDarkaxeI
Says the guy who subscribed to the Code.

I
IDarkaxeI 10.07.20

Bupycop
What you Code is not to like? It is not necessary to buy every part. Took MV1, then years from now EVE 9

S
Sanapa 10.07.20

And can be run on fanaah?

I
Ingbelial 10.07.20

IDarkaxeI
And I liked the game. Not without jambs of course, but overall a solid game. I for example happy going through the game for another character with a different style.

I
IDarkaxeI 10.07.20

Embelia
happen. and in my opinion just a simulator uh, moooo, oink. location a small, cartoon - trash, the dialogue blunt. I took the iron test, so there is even the prospect of flawed, the pafinis. But it can be pointless to flip on the typewriter and take a ride on the train.OPE

B
Bupycop 10.07.20

IDarkaxeI
No need to buy every part? They come out every year or two, it is the conveyor, worse assassin, and the engine and graphics are more likely to Matt. Disnard came the second part, the story is good, gameplay too, graphics are tolerable, the only negative optimization, but my iron pulls with 45 fps and with rare dips to 30, not kretichno, in this game you can play is not multiplayer.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 10.07.20

Installed the patch, freewheeling mod (no soap)- the result of beauty and acceptable FPS

Spoiler

I
IDarkaxeI 10.07.20

Bupycop
but battles are not the pipeline?))) from multiplayer shooters I bought MV1, then battlefield 3, and now Infinit VF, days let themselves with spears running around and the pigeons allowed. A humiliated and dishonored, in my opinion, the French hack, clumsy master of stealth this is another Sword and sorcery was clear again at work. And those fans who do less, they will continue to moonlight. The secret ofigitelnaja success of the Witcher 3 is actually easy NO NEED to boil the pot

P
POLKOVNIK2005 10.07.20

Spoiler

B
Bupycop 10.07.20

IDarkaxeI
And what does battle? The battles in contrast to the cold, was always the best multiplayer, and the Code I want and the cartoon and story to do, but in reality the shit out of the story, after passing through, nothing to remember, because it is so boring and not memorable. In General, it is about disnard, listening to arguments why he heresy

V
VsynC 10.07.20

pksm
Tell me how to understand which version of the game I have now?I have a Steam license) I Just don't understand now 1.1 or 1.2 ...

P
POLKOVNIK2005 10.07.20

VsynC
Yes, just if you have a new image settings, it means you have 1.2 if not then 1.1

I
IDarkaxeI 10.07.20

Bupycop
damn, once again. 1. Naivnyi story about a girl, korolevishna that saves their country from the yoke of aunts, treacherously seized the throne. 2. the voice of the characters, especially in stealth constantly yawn, eeckhaut, almost povertyvajut and repeat the same stupid phrase. 3. Prospect. This is when you look into the distance and see the outlines of objects on the horizon. In TO 2 it just smeared in the style of oil paintings in the city, just enough to look at other buildings not captured by the plot, there is just a pile of raw squares. 4. Boevka. The movement of the opponents completely unnatural, but maybe there is a Kingdom of grasshoppers. Blood pours some balls. Parkour will not say anything, because this is the highlight of the French, more nifiga not invented). 5. Cheap animation. When it is beautifully animated 3D scenes crawl across the screen 2 as a background narrative. 6. small locations. from beginning to end her run for a minute if not less. And all this creativity, even if not to touch the optimization, the quality of the product. I think this is a genuine Scam. If it is asked 800R. I wouldn't say you know what type of stocks are many, but many do not ask

D
Dimitrius93 10.07.20

i5 4670, radeon r9 290x, 8GB operatives, 1920x1080. Playing someone on something like that? And like and want to buy, but all this hype around crappy optimization scares.

J
JenV 10.07.20

Dimitrius93
the low flying kind

D
Dimitrius93 10.07.20

JenV
And a couple of screens you can throw what it looks like? If not hard of course)