3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3uoH 10.07.20 10:54 pm

One of the most horrible places in Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

Friends, kind time of day. Some of the users were very warmly welcomed my first release for Fallout 4. In gratitude, I cooked for You another, which I also wholeheartedly touched on one of the gaming events.
Pleasant viewing!

8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rodangreed 10.07.20

Keep it up, interesting!) Effects pleased!

D
Daidjer 10.07.20

I was there (West of metro). I Cores the world is like.

M
MrGURAM76 10.07.20

Video made cool, and the place of horror, so-so. Headlight Harbor a greater part of the more creepy :)

R
Raffaello Extra 10.07.20

To me the most terrible looks of mine in the West somewhere, the hero of which there is a galyuny strange happen... Ghosts, rituals

3uoH 10.07.20

With the views of the last 2 answers could not agree more. Honestly, I wanted to highlight a theme that not so greasy. TK nw saw the light not long ago. Well, the name part of the to attract attention. Although I probably will remake it maybe not particularly with this exhaust turned out...
The story lasts for almost 7 minutes, to beat with a single nondescript house was not easy. And stupidly recite the words of the speaker under the slide show - well, you know... Want to please a really interesting and atmospheric vidocom. And not some kind of top under which you can sleep.

U
UStanisO 10.07.20

thanks to the author

v
valegorr 10.07.20

Great video. Come again!!!

A
Abbat76 10.07.20

Of the most horrible places in F4, I would like to mention the following:
1. Of course, the Museum Store Salem. Short but a pretty terrible story, especially if you read all met records and gorodeski.
2. Dungeons in the Dunwich the Drillers. There GG hard buggy and he sees the pre-war retrospectives, accompanied by rites. There you can find the unik - Tooth Crema. But to get it EXTREMELY difficult not only because of the dark rod of the crowd of ghouls that sometimes brings zombie horror, but because it is hidden securely.
3. Creepy buried in the ground a Church somewhere in the Northwest from the Crater Glowing Sea. When the HS descends through a hole in the roof through the tree, the outside respite the Death Claw, and takes his appearance very impressive and unexpected. This is a short point in the game, but due to properly prescribed of the occurrence of the Death Claw you can pull, even knowing that he'll be here.
4. Yes, most of the locations of the Lights of the Harbor. The beginning of the story, when GG arrives in the night to the town and subsequent to its arrival events are very close referring to the work of Stephen king's the Mist (and/or the same film). Coming out of the night mist monsters like the player has not yet seen is much.
5. The basement of a house on the coast. It's full of banal Gul, but if you read the history written of a ghoul, whose body is lying there, it becomes creepy: Guli been there since the war. this is the entire family. Only one of them kept mind and cared for them as best he could. The rest became wild with ghouls and in the end killed him.
6. Creepy as in rocket center to Shining sea. A bunch of ghouls and nuclear bombs. There truly felt the Apocalypse that has occurred.