3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Duxa_Ks 10.07.20 10:56 pm

Help ETS 2 Drivers (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello all!Well, actually,the problem I have.Updated driver your video card to the latest version.All as expected,the computer rebooted.I go to AT 2 and immediately see that the screen resolution has changed,well,I think now go into settings and change,and so,I go to settings,change the resolution on their own and the game immediately crashes. Tried again,same thing.When you change any parameter of graphics, the game crashes.I decided to try to reinstall the game anyway.Just thought will rollback your graphics driver to the old version.The problem remains the same.Decided to disable the video card and the game was all right,all parameters change.Well, who is playing without a video card be?So this way anymore.There is another chip from Nvidia has a program GeForce Experience - Nvidia.So,this program can how-to optimize your game and ETS 2 are included.Well, I thought maybe this will help and Yes,really helped,all starts,I'm really glad,but.... Multiplayer ETS2 is not included and so if you start a Multiplayer'a it immediately crashes,or rather gives an errorthe Program ETS2-Steam is not running.On the Internet I searched the same problem,anywhere information no.Apparently I have the only such problem.
So waiting for your help,if something is wrong written,correct).
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandras Aleksandrovas 10.07.20

You have an interesting option however. But the subject will see, you never know what I've come. ?

s
ser.muhanov 10.07.20

Duxa_Ks
exactly with this problem I helped one. other. same as well we've tried everything. nothing helped.he also does not provide screen resolution. well, in short. he deleted all nasvete. pereustanovit Windows driver installed antivirus 32 notes as he generally did installed the game new without any mods. cheers and the game went on .and stood all the settings and resolution. and at the moment enjoys. niznayu maybe there are other ways. but it came out that way.

q
qentin555 10.07.20

I'm not very versed in computers , but it can help. Can antivirusnik swears updated driver. I have EBV does not install the latest driver. A new driver try to remove the program Display Driver Uninstaller 17.0.4.0 (2016) PC . Can you provide a link to the torrent , this app . Good LUCK!

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 10.07.20

Duxa_Ks
I had something like that standing 630 card,the wood will change everything and nothing works,the screen as a pencil sketched,and then bought a 750ti now put all the rules,and firewood are normally placed and games go without problems.What I am is at 630 I was only the wood that came with it on disk,try to put them back if everything is fine then don't upgrade them anymore let the family stand.At least I was so.

D
Duxa_Ks 10.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
So I tried to put the old version still :( But the native will not find anywhere else... And the disk is not present

G
Gray40786 10.07.20

Was also, after updating NVIDIA. Helped roll back, no longer trying.

S

Duxa_Ks
So it is necessary to know the native version of the wood look maybe somewhere in the description there,and on a map like always the drive went,look in wood the first version of them as far as I remember she was as a mother.I hope you know how to look firewood.And tell me what the firing card or just NVIDIA.

v
vigo24 10.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Duxa_Ks
5 years ago was the same nonsense of the game were only with the driver which was included if update driver all games went with the artifacts and sat on the old driver while vidyuhi not changed

s
sashababich2201 10.07.20

Duxa_Ks
I upgraded just a week ago. GeForce Experience - Nvidia demolished immediately after installation, because the CPU load has increased, and all that suggest. And the ETS and ATS are fine, the driver is reconfigured with no problems. I updated via the icon installed driver, and you?

D
Duxa_Ks 10.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Nvidia GeForce Gt630M( notebook)

M
MrX3Mik 10.07.20

Duxa_Ks
you decided in all forums to post your problem)?look in ETS2mods -I was told you can help.

S

Duxa_Ks
I told you about it and said to put back the native driver and all will be fine the version of swoop I remember at 18 ends,well, there are 320...and the last 18 have you got as I had and the wood no longer change, they are not for this vidyahi.

S

MrX3Mik
The man asked for help what's the problem?

A
Alarickus 10.07.20

Duxa_Ks
Look on the website, in the new wood to the list of supported cards, if yours is not listed there, then do not put them. Rollback on old wood need to remove the current third-party programs, otherwise in the registry and folders of firewood will remain the tails and the previous version of stand is not correct. A prog you pointed out there is still RegCleaner, IObit Uninstaller. Only after you put the version which shows your card.

D
Duxa_Ks 10.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
OK,now try.

D
Duxa_Ks 10.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Installed the 320.18,I Entered the game everything is fine.

D
Duxa_Ks 10.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Now try multiplayer

D
Duxa_Ks 10.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Alarickus
All!Everything works fine! Thank you very much for the help!

M
MrX3Mik 10.07.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva wrote:
The man asked for help what's the problem?
the problem seems to be you,since the point of the post to catch is no longer able(drinking or whatever else the consciousness expands)-this guy asked the same question on another forum,where I told him,and then wrote that he went and looked

S

Alarickus
Totally agree with you I after purchase regclinera 7.36 do not put and was not updated to me and it is completely ustraevaet,you can manually but it's a long time and each time to climb in the registry of the computer, too, as something not very.