3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Merenkov 11.07.20 10:29 pm

Fallout 4 is a masterpiece performance (Fallout 4)

A week rummage the Internet in search of solutions to long downloads. No words the game is done, when my graphics card still did not exist manages shipping room 3 by 3 meters basement with 10 times long to load and finally it loaded for 10 minutes!!!
The hands of assholes developers.

Is there a solution?
Already three locations which in principle do not want to boot. Black screen and a green indicator and all meet. The building in the center.
49 Comments
Sort by:
v
valegorr 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov
Computer configuration?
License or ..?

L
L0neWanderer 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov
Cluttered with mods save, bad disk, fragmentacija saves - this is only a small part of the causes of such problems, and here the developers of the game, unless you have one such problem?
The main virus sits in front of the monitor - Sysadmin(S)

F
Fresh Boy 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov
And videocarta here....

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov
And what is performance. I played a little bit - 47 hours, BUT never complained about the boot time (possibly unacceptable will drag, but a game like Skyrim, there's a similar thing, and I get the same problems experienced). All loaded very quickly.
This is your technical or software problem. And if performance would be difficulties, such topics would have been, you would have found the answer, and if it does not, then it is an individual problem. Here now, out with the configuration of the system unit, tell me, when did it begin, what were trying to do, and what's with the drivers, and then go specific questions and suggestions.

v
valegorr 11.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
The fact this question is actually a lot. And tips ranging from replacing a conventional HD to an SSD and to make corrections in the. ini the same amount. You're right that the problem should be addressed in more detail.

M
MrGURAM76 11.07.20

Damn, I bucket older than the mammoth shit is played,and even with mods and no such problems. Here the problem is the computer, and of course the hands.
Though the configuration of the computer and throw that in vidyuhi.

M
Maksim Merenkov 11.07.20

One me? You and the moon? As fall came and began the complaints of long downloads hang, etc. the million!! And the hardware is not relevant. The problem on top-end computers and that is. 1060 GB 6GB card. 24 gig operatives. I7 OCTA-core. Etc.

This is a problem of the game. Fact!

M
MrGURAM76 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov wrote:
This is a problem of the game. Fact!
The fact that this game even my scrap pull.

M
Maksim Merenkov 11.07.20

Hard fragments constantly. The registry cleaned. The garbage too. Wood last, etc.

Yeah the computer's fault that the game room 3 by 3 meters to load can not. But normal loading open world

M
Maksim Merenkov 11.07.20

MrGURAM76
And that. For this indicator?

v
valegorr 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov
People are always complaining about something. Or let the config of the computer, or we assume that this is another topic from the category fallout with besitkas shit

M
Maksim Merenkov 11.07.20

Have written above. Iron game for the eyes

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov
If a million of them, then where is the solution? And Yes, the suggestions were, as noted valegorr: from replacing a conventional HD to an SSD and to make corrections in the ini too many and I I remember something like that, but he is found.
This is a problem of the game. Fact! And the hardware is not relevant - Well, what's next? If it's not iron, and if it's not the computer, why topic was created to complain, to speak (to cry) or is there a problem? What is the meaning of the topic? I have no such problem, how to help, if you have developed fault.

M
MrGURAM76 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov
This is an indication that the problem is in the computer. Fig what is a good computer. Or do you think the coolest computer can not deteriorate or fail or stupid may be missing some things. You can gallop anyone to criticize the developers and them and me figure this out, from just developed will not come poking in your computer becomes. Look at the old Internet or good computers can. In the end, or reinstall the game if the pirates if litsuha run a cross check of the game files.

v
valegorr 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov
Yes, I saw. Fashion is? If so, what type? What kind of location 3 on 3 is not loaded?

M
Maksim Merenkov 11.07.20

It is a question for the patches and fixes from the developers or a third party. I have not found anything. The rest of the game however buggy iron or what you blame to fly does not interfere.

M
Maksim Merenkov 11.07.20

Mods are not worth it. The game is pure. The name of the location I do not remember. The cellar bar in the center. And for several locations with the same problem. Just generally tight. Tried

D
Doberrman699 11.07.20

specify one load is 15-20 seconds on a normal screw....

D
Doberrman699 11.07.20

Maxim Merenkov
chkdsk /f /r to help you, if you know what I mean....

M
Maksim Merenkov 11.07.20

I know what it is. The screw was tested. No problems