3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkestFox 11.07.20 10:30 pm

Edit the file (Farming Simulator 17)

I wanted to change the prices of goods and unfair goes: potatoes planted at 6m in width, going at 3M, and costs only pennies. Not found the file where is written the price, who knows where he is?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
El Huron 11.07.20

the average price of potatoes 300. Yields of 90 tons per hectare. Get - 27000 per hectare (the average price)
The MAXIMUM price of the most expensive crops - beans - 2300. The yield of 10 ton per ha. Obtained - with 23000 ha (maximum price)

D
Dmitry Astahov 11.07.20

Potatoes and beets are the cheapest, but they get so many that take no time. Even with stock prices the best - potatoes. Though with her crap anymore - small grip harvester and expensive specialized processor.
Although there are already in the mod most people harvester - removes and beets and potatoes and the seizure of 15m.

D
Dmitry Astahov 11.07.20

In General, prices were relatively balanced in the game, my culture has a low yield and Vice versa. Whatever you sow - the income will get about 20K money per hectare. Well, there is slightly+/-. And the whole point of the game is in process, not income. Who wants a lot of money - just mount it in the saved game money and remove the game as passed.

A
Alarickus 11.07.20

Dmitry Astahov
The fact that the game is in process - it is unique, but the collection of potatoes or beets per hectare seems like a Messier process than harvesting wheat with 13-foot header.

D
Dmitry Astahov 11.07.20

Alarickus
Well with the taters, and more profit than wheat))