3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marvelosi 11.07.20 10:30 pm

Armor in Canon? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I would like to know your opinion? In Canon, Geralt is what armor should I wear? Just my opinion Manticore, suitable and Wolf though.. on Skellige frost looks strange, because would be frozen...

Thanks in advance for the answers, the topic will be removed later no need for stupidly need your thoughts and opinions.=)
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 11.07.20

Leather jacket with silver studs and spikes, like pyramids. It's, like, the Canon.

N
NoneOne2010 11.07.20

On the game talking about the quilted doublet. Books, and light armor to not restrict movement.

M
Mantykora 11.07.20

Marvelosi
According to what Canon? According to the game Canon - it doesn't matter how.
If the book - here's a quote from the Witcher Wiki:
White Wolf dressed in a black leather jacket to mid-thigh, covered with silver studs on the shoulders and cuffs, wearing high boots, over the ankle usually plug the dagger. Before the battle wears long gloves with spikes on the knuckles and, like a jacket trimmed with silver studs. Depending on weather conditions wears a woolen cloak. Buttercup mentions that Geralt often goes in mere rags, apparently because of lack of money or due to the neglect of their own appearance. Wears around his neck a silver medallion in the shape of a grinning wolf's head on a silver chain — a sign of belonging to the Guild of wizards. Behind, on the belt, obliquely across the chest, Geralt is a sword (one in the books, changing the steel for silver in different situations, two in games and in the book "Season of Storms"
Plain leather jacket that won't constrict movement - that's all the armor in battle Witcher is an important skill, not protection. Such clothing was Geralt in the first part of the game - have a stack of swords and armor, and it was original and realistic - good swords are rare, not at every step, and get proper names. In the third part of the armor of the Manticore sketched with leather jackets in the first game. You could say the literary Canon.

Another version of the leather jacket - the very first armor of Geralt in the third part, or the armor of the Snake.
If you focus on what Geralt - the Witcher schools of Wolf, to put on the armor of the Wolf, like created specifically for warlocks of the school.
Seth Bear - heavy, and in my opinion, it is not legimacy. Seth Cat - never even wore, somehow angry. Seth Griffin - hmm, the Witcher, the master sword, and not a magician of some kind.

In General, on taste and color, depending on play style and aesthetic preferences.

For me a rating of vadimchik sets is as follows:
- Manticore
Wolf
- Armor of Caer Morzhennoe/Armor Snake
- Griffin
Bear
- Cat

M
Mortaliss 11.07.20

I think the wolf

R
RGC 11.07.20

Book Geralt actually homeless, what the money was missing and went. All kinds of caves for a new set of armour he certainly didn't climb, so neither of which the Canon of the question.
Hello witchers from the school Hamster that put me cons. Books don't read, right?)

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.07.20

Mantykora
about the swords good in the first part is already in the second Chapter can be forged with a damage of +45%. And this is about one of the most powerful is, as I remember. better just sigil from mahakama or guiher and have guiher +50%, not much left.

M
Marvelosi 11.07.20

Got it, thanks for the responses and your thoughts about everything.

Mantykora
Thanks for the detail.

S
Stribogg 11.07.20

Mantykora
Mantykora wrote:
Seth Cat - never even wore, somehow angry.
Solidarity))
In General, looks the most realistic set of new Moon. Leather, strictly, no flounces and obscure items. Almost like the Manticore, the Canon.

M
Mantykora 11.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
It was possible to forge this sword is still in the vicinity of Vizim (if help Vesemiru in the prologue), but the Marshes have Garval - though he gives +30%, but other than that +20% to critical effects, and they are often cheaper damage. It is important that swords were piece - if found/created, it was an event, like a real swordsman treasured sword, but not as usual in the RPG has collected a pile of junk iron for sale. It was unusual, Novo RPG - but it sacrificed playability for the second and third part - really do not know good or bad... But what is on the sale of swords in the third part you cobble together the capital and the main vidmachenko craft receive a pittance - I think, quite good. Some financial imbalance - sell swords to do the armor... Even the master in Muscente says that wizards went to execute the ORDER to scrape together some money... would normally make the banking system, currency exchange - and even in different parts of the world are paid in the same currency (why would the game different coins?)

Stribogg
The new moon is long wearing, although beautifully - Rob the Bank the most! But not legimacy, and this is a big minus... Strictly speaking even set Snake wegmachen can not be called - no from him bonuses in Tossene... swords And Snakes misunderstanding: not only that, they do not improve with swords of White Garden, another silver sword can never obtain - for example, you don't want to help Olgerd, to risk the soul - Geralt may still have to find and rescue CRIS - what is more important Algirdas or CRIS? All of the endings DLC the most powerful - and the rewards (if you get them honestly - although the sword of Algirdas, it would be possible to take the corpse) and moral choice.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 11.07.20

Everyone has their own Canon.

R
RBunny 11.07.20

I agree with the comment above.Each for himself makes the canonical build,etc
I for example really went to the school of Wolf,because Geralt himself is associated with this school

W
Wild Rider 11.07.20

Mantykora wrote:
In the third part of the armor of the Manticore sketched with leather jackets in the first game. You could say the literary Canon.
But the jacket color not black)
The Canon is more like master Seth wolf.

W
Widukind 11.07.20

and things are set Manticore can be improved?

M
MassChester87 11.07.20

Armor School Of The Wolf.

M
Mantykora 11.07.20

Widukind
No, Seth is created once.
Wild Rider
Wild Rider wrote:
But the jacket color not black)
Jacket color can be any. About the paint in Tossene remember? About the Canon:
black leather jacket mid-thigh

There is definitely a Manticore, wolf jacket is a bit short, and down permanently, though there is a mod fastening it.
long gloves with spikes on the knuckles and, like a jacket trimmed with silver studs.
And then either a Wolf or a Bear - they have gloves with spikes. At Manticore games gloves easier.

J
JABA AZAZINA 11.07.20

Mantykora
as it is in the vicinity ? I have a game 15 times paraproktit have helped vesemiru almost always (last 10), but he does not give any ore. Or where did you get it ? There if you can forge a sword, only with two red and one blue (or Vice versa), there is damage can not be 45%. And Garval there's another one in the 4th Chapter, in the fields somewhere.

M
Mantykora 11.07.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
need 3 red meteorite: 1 can be obtained from Vesemira in the prologue, when he was killing the Chimera, and did not help Triss in the lab of a witch, 2 in the tomb at the house of the Reverend to the corpse of the Ghost of Leo after a conversation with the King of the Wild Hunt, 3 in one of the chests in the crypt after killing the ghoul, whose head must include the Royal Lovemy (to access this area of the crypt only after the first encounter with the Salamanders on the bridge at the gate in Vizim after a conversation with Mikolaj on the execution of its tasks). Then to the blacksmith to the tavern - and the meteor sword from red ore, and only 1000 arenov take out so positive... Holy shit, I wrote it from memory... And Harvall in Chapter 4 on fields is not so interesting - how many of arenov for him? 600, in my opinion)))

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.07.20

RBunny
Each for himself makes canonical build
WHAT THE F***ING?!
Let us look at the word Canon.
Kanon — same (conservative) traditional, not subject to revising the body of laws, rules and regulations in the various fields of activity and human life.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS NONSENSE?!

R
RBunny 11.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
No time to quarrel,better to admit what is wrong,just don't spray it here

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.07.20

RBunny
I'm not going to swear, just pointed out your ignorance.