3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
druidiemil 12.07.20 08:44 pm

RTX 2060 GIGABYTE OC problems with anti-aliasing (+ problem looking for a relationship)

Hello.

I have two problems:
1) Lights a red led illuminated on the motherboard Gigabyte B365M.
2) do not have a full smoothing in all games.Especially visible on objects in the distance.

PC:
Windows 10(x64) build 1903 pirates
i5 9400f
B365m gigabyte
2x8 crucial 2666mhz
Kingston SSD 480
1 TB WD blue
thermaltake 550w litepower
HP 24f 75hz (HDMI)
Lifecycle: 6 months

The first problem is that before the downtime (1 month) the PC was not included, the red line on the motherboard.Googling I realized that this is the ice line of the so-called audio protection.Then why is she not burned before if I used the same headphones and all devices. After the outage I noticed the Manager that I have Opera 8 instead of 16.Pulling brushing and swapping I corrected it.But why for no reason all this happened.Okay.What is the relationship between this and the red?.Can she still not only audio record of protection but also something else.

The second problem is that after this same idle I have all the games partially missing anti-aliasing.In what sense part? Yes in that I have MSAA 8X on display.Making it smaller,you can see that smoothing has worsened,and putting back on the 8x is better.But it's the best not so perfect as in the past.And so it is in all games.Like old and new.
GTA V ( yeah,not a perfect example but even there osutils the lack of smoothing at ultra ) Forza Horizon 4 ( the trees are just pixels terrible ) CS GO.

What I made:
Reinstalled the latest driver.Installed the old version.(after using DDU)
Does the app monitor ( sharpness not been touched.Yes and no from him)
Tried all that is possible with Nvidia panel and notice.If a new release of driver, the replacement settings are not of application in the manual and putting it up for maximum effect (positive as smoothing,though tiny (the price of the decline of the fps from 90 to 70).Then after the new driver substitution settings have no effect on the situation.
.What do I do?
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
LakerSC 12.07.20

Go ask on Overclockers ru/ua

A
ABRAScovyy 12.07.20

druidiemil wrote:
1) Lights a red led illuminated on the motherboard Gigabyte B365M.
The problem is most likely with the DRAM. Unlikely with the processor. You need to poperezhivat turns the dice and see. If you're talking about the POST light bulb say at all.
druidiemil wrote:
2) do not have a full smoothing in all games.Especially visible on objects in the distance.
It used to be but now disappeared? Always watched normal smoothing?
druidiemil wrote:
PC was not included, the red line on the motherboard.Googling I realized that this is the ice line of the so-called audio protection.
It should always be lit, this scenery demonstrates the beginning of the audio part of the Board. It seems to be not disabled. When you turn on once blinking and then continuously on. Is just a decoration.
druidiemil wrote:
What do I do?
But I would've reassembled the computer, reinstalled the Windows, games, drivers with software problems will not be accurate. Still could use a screenshot with antialiasing and without.

A
ABRAScovyy 30.07.20

druidiemil
Completely from scratch everything need to install. Choose: Settings>Recovery>restore your computer to its original state, and put all the firewood on a clean system.

M
Masky76 30.07.20

Without a glass you will not understand(

d
druidiemil 30.07.20

ABRASцовый
Wrote to the representative of GB (the center) see what answer.On the website, Nvidi did not help

A
ABRAScovyy 30.07.20

druidiemil
They will not be able to help you. This is your first computer, I'm guessing?)

d
druidiemil 30.07.20

ABRASцовый
Yes.

d
druidiemil 30.07.20

I still don't understand why my theme cons

A
ABRAScovyy 30.07.20

druidiemil
Topic with no naked girls = will be the theme of zaminusovali.

S
Shizotop 30.07.20

druidiemil
druidiemil wrote:
I still don't understand why my theme cons
I would venture to suggest that because Gigabyte cons pulled. On this site hatnote cons, as two fingers about asphalt. Write a question about the console, gamepad, percent or none of ahamdu, Acer, Gigabyte, Lenovo, anything bad about the Witcher or anything good about massefect Andromeda and everything. Minus will flow a river.
Make no mistake: the Gigabyte is a budget product. When someone writes *help the problem* with this device, it automatically raises thinking *but why did you buy govnosayt to save poor 5-15 tyschonok Rubas?*. And instead of an adequate response - negative. They say he is to blame greedy and bought the cheapest now suffer

M
Masky76 30.07.20

Sizetop
Where is the solution that the budget Gigabyte product?Here beats down Yes you can find a budget .And the cons you have to get used to it

z
zirack 30.07.20

Sizetop wrote:
habit this is a budget product.
Whoa, whoa police. Both sold. )
Sizetop wrote:
to save poor 5-15 tyschonok
No, he just saved 2-3 thousand gigabytes gaming. OS the most budgetary cards. And save on the normal Mat.the Board, in the form factor standard ATX.
Micro-ATX from Gigabyte 50/50 as lucky. Could not take, so not bad to check up on another Mat.Board.

druidiemil wrote:
.What do I do?
To change the power supply to start with, and don't take anymore of this manufacturer, they yashiki. Written on the PSU 550W, but it can't be, this is not even on platinum. On it is written 85% efficiency, while the gold standard is not. Eventually climbed off site and it turned out that the power output generally 456W of the 550W. Such a PSU on such a system definitely should not miss.

S
Shizotop 30.07.20

Masky76
Masky76 wrote:
Where is the solution that the budget Gigabyte product?
Are you asking me? ))) No idea! Just carefully read what I wrote above. This is not my opinion, this is the opinion of those who sit on the forum. Which only raises've been reading: gnilopyat, howebeit, fullovit, dermovate, halibit. Therefore suggested that the author zaminusovali for the choice of the manufacturer.

Masky76 wrote:
And the cons you have to get used to it
That's weird that the author for 4 years not used.

d
druidiemil 30.07.20

Sizetop
Yes, what's the GB for? He normally worked.How did the lack of power the PSU can affect the smoothing.Smoothing Carl! Although somehow can.Next, I was told the GB they say the problem lies in the software, pereustanovit you Windows.Now for me the most important is to know whether the situation will worsen.And that because of the quarantine in the city where there is a guarantee can't go.To there and test if from the block,boards,cards,and so on.

d
druidiemil 30.07.20

zirack
So Vindfors OS not the budget version

d
druidiemil 30.07.20

Most likely this is due to the crappy electricity here in the village.Plus I just recently purchased a UPS which and then clicks due to the changes.RIP?

X
X_ray_83 30.07.20

druidiemil
Windu perestanavlivaya the easiest way !

A
ABRAScovyy 30.07.20

druidiemil wrote:
clicks of over the changes
It needs to click, not clicking IPB are expensive. Because surge of modern computers rarely fail, but if they come, usually with a good smell.

z
zirack 30.07.20

ABRASцовый wrote:
IPB does not trigger expensive.
Ahem. What did you buy? Its not enough that BP would pull, and then another with the monitor.
The UPS clicks when electricity is not there, when he drops it clicks. If clicks, then a low-power, battery not enough for your system.

t
thefabulosemil 04.10.20

Buzzing the power supply when the system is loaded still.