3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scornach 12.07.20 08:44 pm

Mission \"Buster\". No horse (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

PC version!!!!!! There is no possibility to sit on a horse. The mission of the RANGER. No horse. Button call horse doesn't work. I have from the beginning if the function of cut. Mission about horses, Said give the horse at once, and they say go sit down. Come to the stable. And in the place where it should be horse...empty. And button call horse doesn't work. Passed the mission. Even to buy horses can be. But call impossible.

Did a preload of the game. Function to Troubleshoot the game did not help. The reinstallation too.
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
scornach 12.07.20

T
TimKar 12.07.20

Don't know, I normally passed.
So take the side quest, she will give the horse.

D
DiggerD 12.07.20

I have not seen this, I advise you to contact origin support

C
Chernyy Ptic 12.07.20

I agree with Genom94. There called Jump quest, after completing it the horse give.

B
Bambukov 12.07.20

scornach
At first I was stupid when a horse is given. She is Bareback ,I ran around it until I realized that you need to press RB and a at the bottom of the radial menu to a horse head press. True sense of horses no no. That horse, that without it nothing changes.

M
MoscowGolem 12.07.20

Dracolisk will give the job after receiving the most dracolisk on the left side map command)

S
Shkudi 12.07.20

The dragon would fly to Dali:)

k
kannavit 12.07.20

I have the same problem with the horse, killed 2 h ran in a circle all the quests done and scored on the horse
without him too it is the rules start in frost, teleport or jump like that and be happy =)

I
IISabBAssII 12.07.20

Sounds pretty smart guys, to ride a horse, you first need to go to the shelter in the stables there at the tab horse tick. And then return back to where the quest was taking on a horse, he will stand there in the stable without a saddle, you will need to ride it all.

G
Grozniy 12.07.20

Yes stupidly I press =, the horse appears, the truth can appear on the roof of the stables))) I in this mission is the second track did not appear, had the first two times to pass, glucobay quest

M
Midnight2008 12.07.20

Yes, stupid to press there will not help !!! This is really a bug with the creation of the world to keep, the first time I recreated the world and not once .He started to play. I have the collector's edition came to the stables, chose a horse set these checkboxes the horse came to me in armor and a saddle, sit on it, no way , went to do the quest - the quest is taken the horses in the paddock no. There's also the screenshot is clearly shown and the map marker marked. That's all ! To start a new game was not okay. But the bug is very unpleasant.

x
xSaimanx 12.07.20

press = :) no need for any support :)

A
Anton Pleshakov 12.07.20

how to get the horse in Skyhold? in the stable no one

R
Runaa 12.07.20

Anton Pleshakov
The mission of the Ranger in the hinterlands to do. The horse appears even in the shelter.

C
Caxy 12.07.20

It is not necessary to participate in any races. The horse and saddle, taken immediately after the conversation with the Ranger. And without horses tight in lokah type Whistling Heath. There is another option to make armor with +50% (or higher) speed prodvijeniya through.

f
fahrengeit7 12.07.20

press LB on your controller and choose to call a horse too long suffered)

q
qverty56 12.07.20

fahrengeit7
Thank you very much, the only thing that works