3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manifold 13.07.20 09:43 pm

How steam locomotives faster Travincal for collecting Jah+Ber? In figures (Diablo 2)

So let's dot the i and answer the question a subject once and for all.

Suppose you have a wild desire to collect rune word Enigma. We know that to achieve this goal as quickly as possible it is necessary to carry the locomotives, but you absolutely can not tolerate. Well, life happened. Now the question is: what is the alternative way and what time costs to navigate?

First, let us estimate how much time you will spend an average player to collect Jah+Ber using steam locomotives. I take the figures that are valid only for me, for my play style, for my computer, and so on. If you carry 2 monitors on Windows XP, do not beat nm HF and use the program showing the triangles on the map, then your time will probably be less.
For opening 8 Windows of the game (which turns out not in an instant), creating 7 mules wire up to act 4 Hell and breaking 7 Hellforge's in NM (for pgems all at once) and Hell I have spent on average 64 minutes when the average exhaust Ist Mal (12 Pul). I repeat, these are my stats, any other player these numbers, although not be very different from mine, but still will be different.

Thus, knowing that for 64 minutes produces 12 runes Pul, it's easy to calculate how much time I will need to collect Jah+Ber (1536 Pul), namely T=1536*64/12=8064 minutes=136.5 hours.
Many argue that profit from wigs equal Gul/hour and Enigma, you can napraviti for 96 hours. However, I have only seen 1 video where the locomotive of the 7 mules dragged in 34 minutes on WinXP without any third-party software, without the subsequent breakdown of HF and without detailed statistics of the drop. I speak only for myself, because I know only my average time, and just your average exhaust with 1 locomotive.

Now calculate Travincal - the second, in my opinion, the place of performance. Unlike steam locomotives, then estimate the time for Jah+Ber is a little harder. Specially for this I made a sign
Spoiler

Run quickly through the columns.
Item - runes that can be found in the murder of the Consul in Travincal. Also here I have included the most popular items such as SoJ, BK, Mara and a couple of others that may also dropnets and sell them rather quickly is not difficult.

Abs. chance - the chance to find each rune or item according to the drop calculator

Abs. relation - the approximate number of consuls, which you need to kill to find these runes or items

Pul eq - equivalent value Item'a, expressed in Pul runes. The cost of the rune Cham I appreciated 1.5 Jah

Puls per kill - the number of runes Pul in the murder of the Consul, expressed through the relation Pul. eq to Abs. relation

Kills per run - the number of consuls, kill for 1 race. I play a barbarian, which has slvl27 Find Item, giving a 54% chance to generirovanie new drop of the murdered Consul. 16.94 the number obtained by multiplying the number of consuls (11) by a factor of 1.54

Puls per run, as a fraction of each Item'a, expressed in runes Pul extracted for 1 race a barbarian, given the 54% Find Item. Obtained by multiplying Kills per run to Puls per kill

Puls Total per run - sum of all values Puls per run

Runs to find pul - the approximate number of runs required to find runes Pul. This number does not mean that Pul will fall every 13 races. For example, it may happen that 13310 races do nothing, and 13011 fall Jah, which is equivalent to 1024 or just Pul 1 Pul for 13 races

Avg run time - the average amount of time that it takes me 1 race in Travincal WW barbarian (including login, teleport to the consuls, the murder of the consuls, TP to town EP 4 the act of exiting the game)

Time to find Pul - the approximate time required to find runes Pul (Avg run time * Runs to find Pul/60). Again, this does not mean that runes Pul will crumble every 9.6 minutes. Let's say, 5 hours was nothing, and then were found SoJ, Pul or equivalent 32 32/5=6.4 Pul per hour, or 1 Pul every 9.4 minutes.

It turns out to gather the runes in Travincal for Eni will require 1536*9.4 = 14438.4 minutes = 240.6 hours, which is 1.76 times more than the pulling of locomotives.

Conclusion: for my hand locomotives more efficient Travincal in 1.76 times
If I dragged from the accepted, but no one confirmed efficacy Gul/hour, the difference would be 2.5 times
51 Comments
Sort by:
i
iamviktor 13.07.20

Okay.

M
MOWHOCTu 13.07.20

Note: a when calculating the profit from the wigs do not take into account the probability to knock sodzh on the classics during the engine and drop high LVL runes/item with hefesto ( not to mention the Champions and uniques, which you have to kill in the sweep HF ). With them, the profit of wigs even higher.
Add: spent this season 2x7x7 General exhaust vex gul ist. No longer drove, and the rest do not recommend ;D

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 13.07.20

I slowly cooked the statistics drop from different bosses and groups of special uniques (consuls, Pendl) at a certain MF (403) and 7 ppl. Just 40 races. Should be at least 100 (doing an average of not more than 5 races a day, because 1 race on all bosses except Fools takes about 12-15 minutes). But still, I get to the end and will post the result later. I will say in advance - consuls and Pendl 7 ppl are by far the worst place to drop :) Even 1 ppl with consuls more often spilling out some some small. Let the exception, not the elite. Runes is also no (in the sense of any valuable, i.e. Pul+).

The author, and you take into account PG? Because 30 is already Um can push. But the time you need to break up the stones on all difficulty levels.
The wigs don't wear - too lazy to pump on the classics... I don't even know why I Enigma when cold-Sorka basically fly :)

M
Manifold 13.07.20

MOWHOCTu
do not take into account the probability to knock sodzh
This can easily be taken into account, but the amendment is very minor

M
Manifold 13.07.20

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD
No, do not take into account. I use them myself on purpose. I think that a 35/um - not the price for which is worth spending time on collecting, cooking, sorting, and sale

m
minovalo 13.07.20

By the way statistics is the mind screw.
Spoil - the cat in the bag, a drop still need to sell, although vnezapno may be lucky (and item as well), and ranki - here they are. Hum/h, all the cases. The breakdown I would not consider this a technical process, in contrast to the trade.

M
Manifold 13.07.20

passed
drop still need to sell
In the table only a few suspension items for a very reasonable price. So don't have Treyd to take a long time

M
Merlit2019 13.07.20

Here's some of my statistics.
When I was playing, then ran steam for 7 to Lod on normal. 1-2-3 city + HF all simultaneously. Not in the nerd-fashion (as they like to lay out here VIDOS), but not drinking tea, this locomotive took me on average 35 minutes + 7-10 minutes for a transfer+ boiling stones.
I held them under 60 , and stones were sold at 40,35, but in the end, and 30 for Mind.
Time-out 60*0,75= 45 hours. Total vytorg made OC+ist.

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

a when counting profit with wigs do not take into account the probability to knock sodzh on the classics during the engine and drop high LVL runes/item with hefesto. With them, the profit of wigs even higher.
MOWHOCTu once in my whole career, : D caught SoJ in KL (in the grass I did there) and seem to have never caught anything worthwhile, Stripping HF. but this is purely personal. and the wigs - this train still Istochnik sockets Ral-Ort-Tal and other useful stuff..

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 13.07.20

Obsessed
True, but the author will not spend time on collecting these runes, because they are not so expensive: 10 Pul have yet to fuse.

i
iamviktor 13.07.20

MOWHOCTu
In the exhaust!
M - opinion!
Spent 2 wig says to drop vex with wig, wigs - it's cool! bring on Enigma wigs, pogibeli 4 rumble with 56 mule with a concomitant drop no and then write, on the profit of wigs.

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

iamviktor, I feel, in the case of Capacity, the key words were: this season. :-)

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 13.07.20

Confirm.

R
Rivnyanyn 13.07.20

Manifold
Wigs anyway profita farm.
But they led not everyone can, that everyone knows;With
You'd better tell me why drag wines XP?

M
Manifold 13.07.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
Wigs anyway profita farm.
In the subject line and is not approved

Rivnyanyn wrote:
You'd better tell me why drag wines XP?
I have not tried it myself, but it seems like it the game lags less compared to modern OS where to start D2 should dance with a tambourine

O
Obsessed 13.07.20

I have not tried it myself, but it seems like
Manifold, by the way, then even bother buying gaming monitor 144 Hz, in order to notice all nuances, wisely avoiding dangers. then you can afford 40% frw and 105% fcr. and this is not a joke.

F
Fanat Obsesseda 13.07.20

What the hell Jah Ber in spoil on PG?))) I have no idea how many stars in the sky should converge in order to see this wonderful miracle.
~10 years ago I played on this server, I was young and carefree unemployed ))) my online was over a lot of hours, I played fury as a female in a decent ecipe, the rate of Stripping was great, Rachel high-level location, which is crazy, I really hours-days-weeks played here, I don't know maybe I am unlucky, but no Cahow below, but even Lo or sur I've never saw..
Manifold wrote:
It turns out to gather the runes in Travincal for Eni will require 1536*9.4 = 14438.4 minutes = 240.6 hours, which is 1.76 times more than the pulling of locomotives.
So this is a very questionable conclusion, incomparably more hours I ran off, straight at times and it is a wholly infa

M
Manifold 13.07.20

Fan Obsessed
Where were you running? I understand if you'd carried packs of ghostown in the Arcane Sanctuary by AMC all night. Or travincal a barb as I have in 45 seconds killing 16.94 Consul.
But you, I suspect, did neither the one nor the other, but still decided to complain that you for countless hours so nothing fell
Your problem is that you played aimlessly and was sprayed on non-profitable terms of runes locations

m
minovalo 13.07.20

And the guests all fly, and jaksy all fall.. in deep space...

F
Fanat Obsesseda 13.07.20

Manifold
HKS basic, a lot of running around in the cow level and tron on the way to completely clearing wsk 2-3lvl (if Loka has a dense spawn) in the mood here sometimes Pete added.
I do not care how many seconds and how many consuls do you kill, I do not zadrot-statist, I'm not interested is considered, and the thrill of your record do not call, just stating a fact, I just played, and very much - there was no Cahow below in the drop